« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

share your weird dreams!!!

if u wanna put scary or good dreams in here also go ahead im bored in class and just want something to read lol

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by ben

posted

- in elementary school, i had a series of dreams where i was in the my little pony universe. i will recount the first dream. the dream starts as a cutscene from a pokemon gen v game. i am keldeo, and i am accompanied by the other swords of justice. we have encountered a large, swirling pink portal. they are debating amongst themselves who should go in the portal, and i volunteer to go inside. after falling through the pink vortex, i end up in equestria. (i never "my little pony: friendship is magic" but i thought the art style was cool and i was friends with people in the mlp vine community) the only other part i remember from the first dream is that me and my other pokemon friends are performing giratina's battle theme live in front of all the pony girls and they're all swooning for me.

- in august of 2020, i dreamt that i was in a dark train station, waiting for a train to come. the platform had no places to sit. a bunch of other people were there. when the train arrived, it was on a track behind the track closest to the edge of the platform, so i had to jump down onto the tracks in order to board it. the door of the train had a tissue-box-lookin-thing where you had to take a face mask before boarding. last in line to board, i am not able to get on the train before the door closes and the train goes away. in the next part of the dream that i remember, i am in my mind's (really weird) idea of what one of my internet friend's houses looks like. i need to leave, because it's not my house and i'm assuming my presence isn't known. while looking for an exit, i happen upon his room, which is dilapidated and full of garbage. amidst everything, there is a clothing iron on the floor, plugged in to the wall. it is currently burning through the shag rug on the floor and making lots of smoke. i stand up the clothing iron and unplug it so that there is not a fire. after that, i run like hell (doing a floaty dream run) out of his house.

- in july of 2021, i dreamt that i rode a taxi to new york city because i had read online that there was an endemic flightless bird that only ate mac 'n' cheese. when i read that, i thought "wow, that's really neat. i'm going to go to new york city and see it myself." anyways, i went to new york city. i think i saw some of the birds, but then i realized that i had no way to get back home. so, i decided to hitchhike home. i laid on a tattered garbage bag on the side of the street and waited for a car to come. a car stops for me, but when i tell them that i need to get back to my home city, they say "oh, you don't need to hitch a ride! it's just that way! and they point in a direction, and i see the skyline of my city. so, i set off. the only part after that that i remember is descending an abandoned, moss-ridden concrete tower and happening upon a playground.

- in october of 2021, i dreamt that i was in a large room with glowing walls that slowly changed colors (à la the hotline bling mv) and i had to do a platformer game. i moved like a video game character (jumping without needing to move my legs, no acceleration or deceleration while moving) but i didn't want to do the platforming. i tried to escape but all the halls and crevices where it looked like there might be a way out were just dead ends. i began improvising a song about how i wanted to leave. eventually, i wanted to write it down, so i switched from the game i was in to minecraft so that i could be more "inspired" to write lyrics. it ended up not helping. somebody pointed out to me that i had already escaped the game, but i dismissed them and returned to the game to try something else.

Report Reply