« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

Being visited in my dreams by the same person

hey just wondering if anyone has similar experiences to me or can provide some insight to why this is happening.. so someone i used to talk to -not very often- keeps popping up in my dreams. i'll dream about them multiple nights in a row every few months. me and this person haven't spoke in a long while but there's no beef or anything. thing is i have never dreamed about anyone this much like at all. i thought it was a coincidence but the dream i had about them the other night was incredibly intense and i just had a feeling that they knew what they were doing. could they somehow be doing this on purpose? or is this just me?

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by river

posted
updated

it depends on your personal beliefs about dreams, whether it's a message from your subconscious brain or something else can only be determined by you. (edit: although i will say as far as we know, intentionally visiting another person in their dreams isn't possible, so keep that in mind if you decide to talk to this person about your dreams) either way i would encourage you to explore it because the fact that you're dreaming about this person so much makes me think there's some sort of meaning there. and even if you decide that it doesn't mean anything, reflecting on your own dreams can feel really personally rewarding! just doing some private journaling about it and writing down as much detail as you can about these dreams could reveal something to you. maybe you could also see if your local library has any books about dreams or dream interpretation? good luck on your dream exploration journey!

Report Reply

thank you so much River for your insight. i've been keeping a journal and noting things for the past few days and im starting to notice patterns so hopefully i'll begin to have a deeper understanding of what's going on. 

Report Reply