« News and Politics Forum

jim crow law!!!!!

Posted by rune

posted

Forum: News and Politics

segregation

modern day racism passed as "trying to reduce crime."

like yall...be for real

you say you arent racist, you love different cultures. you get spray tans. lip fillers, bbls.. traits of a black women. of a latina women. 

a women of color. 

but you do this shit? yall cant keep us quiet. or back up into a corner we already escaped from.

these white RACIST, people will do anything to not be called racist,,, but yet do the most racist shit ever.

these people target anyone who isn't white, cis, straight and male.

its crazy how much hate is in these peoples hearts. to pass bills over trans people?

i fucking bet that there WILL. be a spike in su1c1des and those same dumb motherfuckings will act clueless as if they didn't cause it.

if these laws do pass, I'm fucked.

not only am I a poc.. but I'm agender, afab and again, a poc.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Eve the Homicidal Maniac

posted

@Moongoose

A Jim Crow law was literally passed within 3 hours of where I live

Report Reply

Reply by Cass Strate

posted
updated

I feel ya. I'm a LGBTQ+ United States citizen (Agender/Demiboy + Pansexual) and all these new anti-LGBTQ laws being passed, similar to the laws you're talking about, and basically oppressing and hurting my people. It's so bad and getting worse to the point where I don't feel safe living in this country as hate crimes and far-right groups are growing, and it doesn't help when all the Republican are xenophobes and the Democrats are all talk and no action. Literally not too long ago a woman was fatally shot all because she had a pride flag outside her store, and this is only gonna get worse. I'm lucky I live in Connecticut as it's mostly left-leaning, but it too is gonna just get worse. 

Report Reply