« Games Forum

Warzone 1 vs. Warzone 2?

Posted by HeartOfSecrets

posted

Forum: Games

So for the COD players, I have a question. 

Which Warzone do you like and why? How is the gameplay for you between both games? 

I personally love Warzone 2's gameplay (although I wish I could hear footsteps, I am not sure how to change that on PS4), but I do miss some of the guns from Warzone 1, the skins, and the Rebirth map but I am kicking ass on Resurgence! Also I noticed the battle pass on Warzone 2 is definitely easier to finish. I think I finished it in under a week but I do play heavily lol. 

Anyway, enjoy the topic! If you have any suggestions for me as far as settings for ps4/console LMK as well. :) 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by HeartOfSecrets

posted

I feel that. I do not really like the bigger maps with Warzone because if you get far in the game, it takes so long to finish one match lol. I was really happy when Alcatraz released on Black Ops 4 because I was tired of the bigger map, and then I just played the smaller maps throughout all the games. I also enjoyed the Mini Royale trios Warzone 2.0 had of the smaller map of the big one. It is hard to win when you do not have a good team. 

It is also a hit or miss with people anyway. Some people just suck when they game like not even gameplay I am talking about just their personalities and how shitty they are. I do not understand how they play a game like this when it is team based and how act like they are 12 lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by Luke

posted

I'm not great at either of them, but man I loved rebirth resurgence, when Caldera was out, I think I played that map ten times and then stuck with rebirth until wz2 came out. once it did, I barely played it but maybe I was just tired of losing lol

Report Reply