« Games Forum

Warzone 1 vs. Warzone 2?

Posted by HeartOfSecrets

posted

Forum: Games

So for the COD players, I have a question. 

Which Warzone do you like and why? How is the gameplay for you between both games? 

I personally love Warzone 2's gameplay (although I wish I could hear footsteps, I am not sure how to change that on PS4), but I do miss some of the guns from Warzone 1, the skins, and the Rebirth map but I am kicking ass on Resurgence! Also I noticed the battle pass on Warzone 2 is definitely easier to finish. I think I finished it in under a week but I do play heavily lol. 

Anyway, enjoy the topic! If you have any suggestions for me as far as settings for ps4/console LMK as well. :) 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Luke

posted

I'm not great at either of them, but man I loved rebirth resurgence, when Caldera was out, I think I played that map ten times and then stuck with rebirth until wz2 came out. once it did, I barely played it but maybe I was just tired of losing lol

Report Reply

Reply by HeartOfSecrets

posted

I feel that. I do not really like the bigger maps with Warzone because if you get far in the game, it takes so long to finish one match lol. I was really happy when Alcatraz released on Black Ops 4 because I was tired of the bigger map, and then I just played the smaller maps throughout all the games. I also enjoyed the Mini Royale trios Warzone 2.0 had of the smaller map of the big one. It is hard to win when you do not have a good team. 

It is also a hit or miss with people anyway. Some people just suck when they game like not even gameplay I am talking about just their personalities and how shitty they are. I do not understand how they play a game like this when it is team based and how act like they are 12 lol. 

Report Reply