« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

dream about the mall

okay so have any of you had like a strange dream that's similar to someone else's or been to the same place you dreamed about as someone else? does that make sense? well yk when you have a dream and when u wake up u don't remember it but when u go back to sleep and u have a dream that continues that dream you forgot ab and your in the same place well i would have these on going dreams ab this mall (that ive never been to before bc i live in the uk and never been to one) and id always go to this one shop at the front of the mall on the left hand side and it was kind of an alternative shop, it had skateboards, one time it had cat hats, crystals ect but the first time i went there i wanted to explore it and it was very very quiet and quite odd and no one was in it so i thought it was too boring to explore and went back to the shop that looked cool but before i did and i was exploring there were these escalators but for some reason they were "out of order" and that's when i got bored bc the mall was quiet and dead but one morning i woke up from the dreams i kept having about that mall and actually remembered the dream in the morning and it reminded me of this tiktok i saw about a mall inn the dream world that people keep saying they went to that was always quiet and had no other people there and i realized i went to that exact mall except the escalators weren't going at weird speeds and was out of order so i looked up the video to make sure and there were so many people in the comments saying they went to that mall which freaked me out and then later i found out theres also a theme park in the dream world with the coolest rides and wanted to go there so bad and one time my sister told me she had a dream about going to a theme park in her dream and it sounded exactly like the one that was described in that video which makes me really want to go there so i keep trying to think about it before i go to sleep but i never end up there :( but anyways i want to know if any of you have been to the mall or this theme park in your dream?

Report Topic

0 Replies