« News and Politics Forum

Who's Leaving FB???

Yes, I love TikTok, but apps come and go... I'll live if it went away... What I can't live without is my freedom of speech!!! 

I need to get my photos and videos off of FB, but I'm really hoping SH steps it up with an app and gets some funding to give their site a boost. I'm planning on donating soon. (waiting on clients to pay invoices)

Thoughts? 

*Please keep it civil* We're talking about our constitutional rights, not one side vs the other. 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Gray

posted

I left Facebook like ten years ago. Mostly because it didn't really click for me so it's nice to know I never got addicted to something like it. I am pro free speech as well and I'm hoping that Spacehey will values it and not bend the knee to one side, despite so many users (kids mostly) wanting it to.

Also I am out of the loop for the Tiktok ban. Years ago I heard rumors of it getting banned because it is basically Chinese spyware. So when I heard this talk about I assumed that was it. But so far I am not hearing that at all and instead I keep hearing people saying the ban will take away their rights to express who they are? I am really confused.

Report Reply

Reply by TheKat

posted

Hello! 

I am glad that you brought it up.  I'm not exactly sure what SH is... As for deleting Facebook, is everyone waiting until the official ban starts? Or is everyone deleting now? Are you also deleting Instagram, and twitch?

I just got back on Tumblr, I totally forgot that place existed. If you are on find me at Thekat1997. 

Have a great night and keep the hope alive! 

KD.

Report Reply