« Dreams and the Supernatural Forum

The Curse of Tippecanoe: Will Biden Be a Victim?

Hello everyone. I recently learned about this story of a curse that was placed many many years ago. It's called the Curse of Tippecanoe. Now for those who aren't aware of this story, allow me to share.

William Henry Harrison, the 9th president of the United States, was allegedly cursed by an American Indian which may have been the reason why he and presidents who were elected in a year ending with zero died/nearly died while in office.

Harrison died from typhoid fever (elected in 1840), Lincoln was assassinated (1860), Garfield was assassinated (1880), McKinley was assassinated (1900), Harding died from a heart attack (1920), FDR died from a cerebral hemorrhage (1940) and JFK was assassinated (1960).

Ronald Reagan (1980) was nearly killed but survived and George W Bush (2000) was nearly killed by someone who threw a grenade that ended up not exploding. I also want to add that Bush once fainted after choking on a pretzel.

And now here we are, a few months after the 2020 election took place. Biden wins...

So, do you guys think this curse is real?

Here's my take on it. I think it is real. I mean, come on, it can't be a coincidence that SEVEN presidents who were elected on a year ending in zero have died in office. Although I will say that I'm not sure I can blame the curse for FDR's death. Being president is a super stressful job and the guy served 12 years! But still, this is too weird of a pattern.

As for how Reagan and Bush survived, let me bring up the fact that while Reagan was in office, he had an astrologer help him make decisions. So perhaps, Reagan took this curse seriously and used his astrologer's predictions to survive. Maybe he went a step further and turned to astrology to try and at least make the curse less potent which would probably explain how Bush made it out alive.

If this is true, then I think Biden will be fine. Maybe a few close calls but that's about it. Kinda makes sense given the state of the U.S. right now.

I don't know. Just my take on it. Again, what do you guys think?

Report Topic

31 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by annie:)))

posted

I think that's a really interesting concept. I'm not sure I believe it, but I didn't know that there was a curse on presidents elected in years that end in 0 until 5 minutes ago so who knows?

Report Reply

Reply by Isabellayessi

posted

My background is Santeria due to my great great grandma, grandma and mother who practiced the craft, do I believe exist Yes, I have seen men from the dead come back to Life for blood!! Vengeance!! 

Today believe in higher power and everyone has there maker in this world. Astrology is old as the mayans and aztecs even older in history goes back to the book of enoch and time before the bible existance. 

Curses are carried through faith and believer's so, if you believe this so much and harvesting the energy than is possible to medifest in this realm. 

Government and elites are out for one thing and them caring about mankind is not one of them. These presidents are old blood from the repitilian blood lines if you research into blood lines of presidential candidate you will see a pathetic pattern of some relationship in family tree. 

These new president Biden is not the president coward puppet as trump was too, there here to bring the new world order, agenda 21 💯✅ look into cloned centers and CGI artist and how they go ahead and sell concert tickets to the dead singer's.

Open your mind.

Report Reply

Reply by Parker

posted

i would say its real. and kamala harris knew it

Report Reply

Reply by Ken

posted

Biden will be fine.  Reagan broke the curse using the power of his charisma.  That's why W. was able to survive his encounter with the pretzel.

Report Reply

Reply by Kvvvnjamz

posted

It was a shoe not a grenade. 

Report Reply

Reply by Stella

posted

Reagan broke the curse because as time went on, his senility worsened and he wasn't acting as president. Nancy made all the decisions but she depended on her astrologer. So unless Reagan's wife's astrologer died during that administration, the curse is kaput.

All the old curses are kaput. Even the Curse Of The Bambino ended in 2004 and that was some powerful sh*t. I guess we're in a new era with new curses.

Report Reply

Reply by antónia <3

posted

This is super interesting and I think it's definitely something to consider... that being said the bit about Bush fainting over a pretzel made me scream lmao that's hilarious

Report Reply

Reply by caloc

posted
updated

Reply by Mati

posted

Everyone in charge knows it and that's why we have the senile old patsy. He'll die at the height of the upcoming crisis and they'll have nothing when there's no wave of sympathy to stem the rage. 

Report Reply

Reply by ~Ime~

posted

As for how Reagan and Bush survived, let me bring up the fact that while Reagan was in office, he had an astrologer help him make decisions

The guy chooses wisely. 

Seeing many concerns about his health going around, is a safe bet that it is real. I'm a firm believer that there's strange things in the world. 

Report Reply

Reply by Chud Goblington

posted

The dude's a walking fossil, I'd be more surprised if he didn't die during his term, lmao. I feel like he's gonna slip on a banana peel or some shit, he's a goofy mf

Report Reply

Reply by Actual Acorn

posted

Seems like the curse is wearing off. Anways, Biden is already brain dead so the curse might just pass over him.

Report Reply

Reply by

posted
updated

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

retaining walls dallas tx

Report Reply

Reply by iram

posted

So lucky to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun. Good luck with the site.

lean six sigma wisconsin

Report Reply

Reply by iram

posted

Wow such an amazing content keep it up looking forward for more on this website

lean six sigma idaho

Report Reply

Reply by john

posted

This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the user's interest in the website.

lean six sigma nebraska

Report Reply

Reply by partypoison

posted

cool concept, never heard of it... could be true but i guess maybe the curse is starting to fade??

Report Reply

Reply by Brucey <3 Yung Gingseng

posted

Not sure, coincidences can be crazy sometimes.

Report Reply

Reply by Michael <3

posted

I can honestly see him getting assassinated, gun violence is already terrible and a lot of people on the right atm seemed oriented towards violent action - it doesn't sound that far off dude. 

Report Reply

Reply by liceh75425

posted

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog.

saltwater pools jupiter

Report Reply

Reply by hopede8542

posted

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog.

hardscapes port st lucie

Report Reply

Reply by senede8445

posted

I like this post, And I figure that they have a great time to peruse this post, they might take a decent site to make an information, thanks for sharing it with me.

click here

Report Reply

Reply by br33zzz <3

posted

I belive this is real 10000%, sleepy Joseph takes his final slumber. This explains why hes so sleepy all the time, hes tangoing with death. 

Report Reply

Reply by fruitfile

posted

this is funny to me cause like……his presidency is almost over and jack shit happened. also the last message is so fucking stupid lol “sleepy joesph” 

Report Reply

Reply by Vicky

posted

I mean presidents died/nearly died who weren't elected then, too. Zachary Taylor got food poisoning or something. Teddy Roosevelt got shot. Gerald Ford just missed getting assassinated. I'm sure there's more. Lincoln during his assassination wasn't in office because of the 1860 election but the 1864 election.

Point being these are really old guys and/or they're also guys who are a target. It doesn't mean anything.

Report Reply

Reply by Seth

posted

If anything related to the curse was gonna happen it would've happened in 2020, or won't happen until 2030. I remember hearing about the curse when I was a kid, but I always heard that Reagan cheating the reaper ended it. Another interesting one I heard about was the Kennedy's curse - JFK's dad made some passenger on a boat angry in the early 1900's and he put a curse on his bloodline - I don't think that one was real though, because nothing bad ever happened to the Kennedy's.

Report Reply

Reply by Pöykäri

posted

If the curse is real and all i think it has gotten weaker (maybey bc of the astrology) but im pretty sure Biden will die way before 2040 since hes already in a bad state and theyre even lying about it. 

Report Reply

Reply by Casey

posted

The Wikipedia page for Reagan’s astrologer Joan Quigley says that she started working for them after the assassination attempt. So based on that, the claim that astrology weakened this curse doesn’t really hold water. It’s interesting trivia though!

Report Reply

Reply by ♥ Dorothy (warning auto play) ♥

posted

holy shit boxes! this is so cool! never heard of it but sounds like it might happen.

Report Reply

Reply by Sean

posted

ITS A COINCIDENCE LI LBRO

Report Reply

Reply by 人間の肉

posted

What if the conspiracy theorists are right and Biden wasn't actually elected? Does that cancel out the curse?

Report Reply