Topic: Shadow People.

Sort Replies:

Reply by .+* aurora *+.

posted
updated

I’ve seen shadow people before but it was a pretty bad time in my life and I’m mentally ill so I could’ve hallucinated it. your theory is really interesting tho!!

Report Reply

Reply by 🌈🦕💖~Grace​~💖🦕🌈

posted

dude those are demons

if they are in ur house, immediately bless the house w/holy water. Ifu see one in the woods, ofc get the holy water and bless the woods. PRAY!
These demons just wanna scare us but since we have God on our side, we have nothing to fear.

Report Reply

Reply by beezlebulb

posted

This might sound a little crazy but I can see and sense those mf's forreal. They really enjoy sitting right where you can't fully see them, or walking past you close enough that you can sense them a few feet beside you. Sometimes they're naturally harmless but they enjoy sticking to people with a low vibrational personal shield, someone that has their guard down 80% of the time. They'll stick to you, confuse you, and they will not leave unless made. They can be incredibly petty and dangerous, if you encounter one, best advice is to leave and cleanse immediately. 

Report Reply

Reply by ✞ঔৣ丂є𝔳𝒆𝕟ঔৣ✞

posted

I used to see them all the time, especially in the corner of my room but since then I moved to a new house. There this kid on my staircase, a shadow kid, but he never leaves the staircase except for the one time he appeared near my bed but that was the last time I've seen them. They just kinda disappeared. 

The one I remember the most is the guy with the top hat, he used to watch me sleep or just chill in my room, sometimes he'll try to get close to me, like the time i was in my living room just watching T.V until something called me to look at the bathroom and that's when I seen him try to come out the bathroom and with each step he grew so I ran to my room and that was it.

Report Reply

Reply by Sam!!

posted
updated

i used to see them alot when i was a kid, maybe 6-7, they would look like dead reletives and the recently passed. i saw my great grandmother brushing her hair on my nightstand and someone who walked over and slept infront of me. idk about other universes but i think they are a spirit of sum sort 

Report Reply

Reply by Purd

posted

Reply by SolGTRGuy

posted

Personal theory: 
I like to imagine Shadow people are just residue of your memories accidentally messing up
brain stuff which makes you see things that already happened but only briefly.

Report Reply

Reply by RURU_

posted

i feel like shadow people are ordanary people from other universes, we travel universes with every decision we make right? who's to say our consciousnesss slips up once and a while, and shows us something we would see in a seprate timeline, where some other events took place. or its dead people idk.

Report Reply

Reply by RURU_

posted

once i saw a shadow person that looked disturbingly like Mr.Clean, bald head and everything.

Report Reply

Reply by Elysia

posted

One of those bugged me so much when I was living at my parent's house last summer. They can leave you alone and not do anything to you but sometimes they can be really annoying. Mine used to knock on doors and wake me up from my sleep and play with the instruments in my room. Got really creeped out but it didn't follow me to where I live now so thank god for that.

Report Reply

Reply by MELLO

posted

ive always thought of it as the brain filling in what it cant quite see, like how people might look at shadows/bad lighting and think theyre seeing something theyre not.

ive also thought, were in the 3rd dimension. whos to say there arent creatures living in the 4th, 5th, 6th, whatevereth dimension that we can only catch glimpses of?

Report Reply

Reply by Ratz🐀

posted

I think they might be Tolpas created subconsciously 

Report Reply

Reply by Ratz🐀

posted

I think they might be Tolpas created subconsciously 

Report Reply

Reply by 333voidGirl

posted
updated

a few things, really
::schizophrenia, similar disorders
::third-eye//astral reality->physical world overlap
::probably some ghost thing(s)
::etc...

Report Reply

Reply by Kylie

posted

I saw a shadow being when I was younger and it completely changed me and my spirituality, even though it was such a minor experience compaired to others I've heard. It lead me to believe that there are other dimensions and beings living in those dimensions, even a spiritual dimensions which ghosts come from. I believe shadow beings come from other dimensions, but half the time they are definitely not human. 

Report Reply

Reply by august

posted

I hope this doesn't sound too dismissive but I saw them all the time, and then i got diagnosed as schizoaffective, lol. i still see them sometimes especially if im driving at night

Report Reply

Reply by Bryce Syra

posted

Well the funny thing is is there are so many people out there that have bad sleep paralysis and for those who are unfortunate enough to see shadow people in the midst of their paralysis all see the hat man

Report Reply

Reply by inactive

posted

This is my first time learning about shadow people, but they sound like what I see and experience during sleep paralysis, especially when I’d get it nightly a few years ago.

The very first time I had sleep paralysis, I was laying on my stomach, and I heard someone open my door, walk into my room, and then lean over my body from behind and lay on top of my back. In my peripheral, a completely blank and shadowy face lowered right next to mine, and a few seconds later, lifted off of me as if they were never there. Of course, I was able to move again immediately after, and when I got up and checked, there was no one in my room and my door was still closed. Other times, I’d hear crowds of people talking and walking in my room (it would suddenly get super loud too, as if more people were joining and speaking louder and louder), but the sound would abruptly stop and I’d be able to move again, and I was the only one awake in my house and no one was outside to have made the noise.

Now, I get sleep paralysis sparingly, but each time I hear distant speaking and sometimes see shadow-like forms moving in my peripheral, and just like the other times, they all immediately stop and go away as soon as I can move again. I don't have any personal theories or ideas as to what they could be just yet, but its really fascinating to read everyone else’s experiences and ideas here! 

Report Reply

Reply by Ray Pelletier

posted

I have seen shadow people since I was 12. I am now 44. 

Report Reply

Reply by Thunder In A Clear Sky

posted
updated

they are very simply former humans who have escaped the cycle of physical incarnation but in the wrong way.

they are attracted to malice, anguish, overwhelming guilt, trauma, and general toxicity. like they were in their human lives. over and over again.
they're a spiritual and spatial phenomenon that involves negative and malevolent energies, intents and actions that linger in spaces, outside of time and they manifest in places where they feel attracted to these energies and are further stabilized by fear, especially.
you can find them en masse at the sites of fatal wrecks, murders, rapes, in structures that involve familial trauma, toxic households that contain narcissistic, socio or psychopathic behavior, and in the midst of those who suffer from depression and exisential fear. especially of mortality or just general malaise about life and the world we're incarnated into at this present moment.
indigenous people will tell you that the only evil in the world is produced from the foul hearts and spirits of oppressive and malicious men.
sometimes they turn their victims into monsters as they're trying to defeat a monster.
the universe doesn't produce purely malevolent and inflammatory lifeforms and i don't understand the notion of why an interdimensional being would be so malicious as to behave in the way that these entities do.
the truth about them is rather dark but to believe that these are aliens or higher beings that are here to observe us and stoke our fear and paranoia and misery is just too much.
you, however, are of course encouraged to think whatever you want. this is just the opinion that you asked for and the source is that i live my life as a practicing medicine man of a First Nations tride for many years - raised and taught by my elders of my flesh and blood that both brought me in to this world and brought me up. i have mingled with Shadow People personally and they are neither demon nor alien.
they are simply wayward souls. intoxicated with fear and suffering.

Report Reply

Reply by Bobby

posted

The Shadow People used to visit me pretty regularly, but I haven't seen them in a while.

The man in the hat in particular was the most interesting one. The last time I saw him, I was working my weekend shift, completely alone in the building. I had fallen asleep at my desk around 6am (night shift life) and was dreaming I was watching myself sleep. Was it a real out of body experience? Maybe? All I know is while I'm observing myself sleep from like above and behind me, the man in the hat shows up, taps me on the shoulder and says "Bobby, wake up".

I darted awake in a panic thinking maybe my boss came in and caught me sleeping. Nope, he wasn't in his office. I walked the entire building saying "hello, is anyone here" then went and watched the security cameras for a few minutes and found nobody in the building. Since then, I haven't seen the man in the hat, or any of the shadow people.

Report Reply

Reply by Fae Addams

posted

Makes me think of the Doctor Who episode "Listen". 

Report Reply

Okay so it sounds pretty regular but I hallucinate 

Alot. During the day, its only a little and ill hear things like my name being called or the laugh of a child when no ones around. But yes, I see shadow people. 
This is short, but the oddest encounter with them. So, my dad had hurt his knee in a stupid accident 
2 years ago and we bought a stationery bike to help him stretch it out. Its been sitting in our living room for quite a while, unused and gathering dust. 
That day, id been seeing things alot and tried to ignore them, but I was flipping my head at every corner and movement. I was in the living room when I looked up and saw a black shape on the bike but looked back down. I did a double take and it wasn't there but it out of my peripheral. Kinda spooked me, but because i have a fear of the things in the dark, I carry a machete when I go outside. 
So, every once in a while, I see this shadow person. When I look back its gone. But the point of shadow people is to be in your peripheral so I always wonder...
Is this something else and not a shadow?

Report Reply

Reply by Cherry

posted

I think they are ghosts of those who were on the land before us. At my grandparents house, I used to see a shadow man walking across the yard as if he was tending to it. I had stairs up to a balcony to my apartment there and once in a while there'd be a shadow looking in on me through the window from the balcony.  One time he was ascending the stairs and I told him that was close enough and he moved back down the stairs to the yard. I was never scared of him, I actually felt safer knowing he was there. 

Report Reply

Reply by Stan Howard

posted

I believe they are ghost that hasn't fully manifested due to the environment around them. 

Report Reply

Reply by Gee 𖤐

posted
updated

i used to see these in my dad's house back when i lived there. landlord said it used to be some sort of doctor's office or something. i've seen them both in and out of peripheral vision (scariest thing ever is looking straight at it and the fuhker doesn't vanish). i like to think they're ghosts, and may have been dead patients or something (at least, that's all i hope they are). 

Report Reply

Reply by Carmz

posted

There was a shadow child in the house I grew up in. Everyone who lived there had seen it at one point or another, but I think I'm the only one who ever came face to face with it. One morning I came up the stairs and saw my cat's collar was off, I looked up and in the door frame of my bedroom was this shadow child. It threw the collar at me and ran in the room. When I went in no one was there, not in the closet or anywhere I could find. So, I just got ready for school and called it a morning. lol 

Report Reply

Reply by Dan Keizer

posted

My theory is that they are simply residuals from our subconsciousness, layered over reality so they appear to be real.

Report Reply