We’re are my Anime friends at!

what are you watching?
What should I watch?

Report Topic

162 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Benis

posted

I just finished JJBA Stone Ocean(part 6) and im in shock rn-if you havent watched jojos im literally begging you to do so its so good

Report Reply

Reply by losta_333

posted

Ashita no joe

Report Reply

Reply by Everoth

posted

just started watching future gpx cyber formula. its pretty good 

Report Reply

Reply by bee !

posted

I'm currently watching full metal alchemist: brotherhood.  It's very good I would recommend it!

Report Reply

Reply by mimistar05

posted

I'm currently watching Attack on titan, I think Hunter x Hunter is a great show!! I also love Jojos 

Report Reply

Reply by NeoCryptic

posted

I'm currently watching Card Captor Sakura for the first time, as well as revisiting some comfort anime like Inuyasha and Acchi Kocchi. 

Delicious in Dungeon is really cute so far, although I'm only on episode 3. 

It feels like I've watched so much anime and also none at all sometime XD

Report Reply

Reply by MexicanTexan

posted

CHAINSAW MAN MAN CHAINSAW AND SAWING CHAINS AND SCHANCSAW AM MAN SAW CHAINSSW MAN CHAINW SMA CHAINS WAM SNSOKA!!!!!!!11!!!!11!11!!!11!!!!11!!

Report Reply

Reply by Huntelll

posted

I just finished all black clover episodes in 4 days s_s

Report Reply

Reply by Akira 🦇

posted

Estoy viendo demon slayer aunq dijan que está sobrevalorado realmente no, siento que tiene un buena historia y buena animación está bueno la vdd, yy recomiendo jojos bizarre adventure largo pero una joya y reliquia del anime 

Report Reply

Reply by Yuui( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)

posted

Here, Hunter x hunter 

Report Reply

Reply by nougat

posted

jojos is fire i highly reccomend

Report Reply

Reply by !Steph!

posted

Honestly undead unluck is really funny it has around 11 episodes that are dub and 19 that are sub and if you want to know more you can always read the manga 

Anime:

https://animesuge.to/anime/undead-unluck-529pv/ep-1

Manga:

https://mangadex.org/title/cc1b8669-82b2-4232-99c1-40d48fc2d988/undead-unluck

Report Reply

Reply by Connor Johnson

posted

Ive been re-watching some of the old Pokemon animes i think over the last 2 months ive gotten all the indigo league VHS tapes and if your wondering i don't stream i do infact actualy use the VCR

Report Reply

Reply by n1c0le

posted

Saraaaa, you are right about Banana Fish. One of the darkest I've seen! Poor fucking Ash man ;;

Report Reply

Reply by saraaa

posted

right now I'm watching jujutsu kaizen but bro, TRUST ME, DONT WATCH BANANA FISH, it literally destroys you

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Phiabeanie(★‿★)♡

posted

i'd really kil for an Ouran season 2, uggghh the wedding scenes would slap 👏🏽💒

Report Reply

Reply by damien ☆ μ's

posted

im currently rewatching mob psycho 100, you should watch it too (you reading this)

Report Reply

Reply by Brian Miller

posted

Evagelion 

Report Reply

Reply by ramma

posted

im not watching anime lately but i would like any suggestion:)

u guys have to watch Cowboy Bebop or The Princes Mononoke!

Report Reply

Reply by cibersuck ♱

posted

I recommend Azumanga daiou if you want to distract for a moment. It's a comedy anime which is very random and funny. 

Report Reply

Reply by Southy

posted

some more out there picks that are my two most favorite

Haibane Renmei and Kino's Journey (2003)

they're both more slow burns, but shorter and contemplative

if you like manga too

Battle Angel Alita is a classic cyberpunk series

Dorohedoro is oddball one from one of my favorite artists, like if you combined Mad Max, Evil Dead, and Tim Burton into an anime/manga. this also has an anime out too

Report Reply

Reply by oliolioxenfree

posted

Cowboy Bebop and Hellsing Ultimate are classics 

Nana is heartbreaking but sooooo very good 

Spyxfamily is adorable and funny as hell

HunterxHunter is incredible and such a hype show 

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

please tell me someone watches jjk, it's seriously good. it doesn't have any of the weird incest or over-sexualisation problems that most mainstream animes do. someone give it a chance plsss :(

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Addy ♡

posted

I’m watching tokyo ghoul and devil may cry and rewatching death note you should def watch Baki if you have not seen it

Report Reply

Reply by Comrade_Jesus

posted

I know literally everyone recommends one piece but it really is that good™

Report Reply

Reply by meekmooks

posted

Not watching any at the moment since I've been so busy with college BUT I do have some recommendations!

Spy x Family! (I recommend reading the manga but the anime does a great job capturing the vibes of the manga!)

Skip and Loafer (Again I recommend the manga)

Madoka Magica (It's a magical girl anime but don't let it fool you! It gets pretty intense!! don't worry it's not gorey it's more psychological if anything)

Love Is War (Just a silly anime about these two lovebirds and their friends,,,, there's more to it but I'm lazy....)

Soul Eater

One Piece (PLSSS I PROMISE IT"S SO GOOD!!)

Saiki K

Wonder Egg Priority

Blue Period

SK8 Infinity

Neon Gensis Evangelion

Report Reply

Reply by Zappy

posted

Currently watching Fairy Tail which I have been enjoying a lot. Though I recommend you watch One Piece if you haven't already. An anime I think is slept on is Dororo. IT IS SO GOOD BUT NO ONE TALKS ABOUT IT.

Report Reply

Reply by youssef ba

posted

Mushoku Tensei <3

Report Reply

Reply by Owen23

posted

I'm currently watching Beck and Excel Saga, plus I just finished Cells At Work and A Place Further Than The Universe, and I been thinking about watching Hamtaro to replace the gap in those shows.

Report Reply

Reply by Arth__

posted

anime. (an unholy amount of money has gone to merch ad ngl i regret none of it)

Report Reply

Reply by Arth__

posted

anime. (an unholy amount of money has gone to merch ad ngl i regret none of it)

Report Reply

Reply by NIXX3

posted

started watching fire force , such a good anime 

id def suggest either soul eater (theres only one season tho) or kakeguri 

xoxo 

Report Reply

Reply by leah

posted

i fumkinmg love one piece

Report Reply

Reply by FancyFluff

posted

Nichijou is a fun comedy anime. Its really cute and has a slap-stick type of animations. The characters are fun and full of personality. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but it is in my eyes.

Report Reply

Reply by rzzzz

posted

your lie in april

Report Reply

Reply by sadking

posted

Watching the remake of The Legend of Dai.

You should watch Akira.

Report Reply

Reply by glafin

posted

recently ive been going through gundam universal century, which is like the main universe for gundam, in chronological order. right now im on stardust memory and its decent so far, but my favorites ive seen have been 08th ms team, thunderbolt, and the origin.
id recommend getting into gundam if youre interested and honestly just starting in chronological order. just be warned some of these shows are OLD, still good, but old

Report Reply

Reply by leah

posted

I'm currently rewatching one piece with my bf cause im making him after we watched Chainsawman and started Mashle Muscles and Magic.

Report Reply

Reply by kuusouka

posted

I'm currently watching oshi no ko, Chainsaw Man, and the Studio Ghibli movies (mainly the popular ones so Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki's Delivery Service (finished), Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke) 

Report Reply

Reply by INACTIVE BECAUSE LAZY

posted
updated

"Nothing, I just like it a totally normal amount":

• Show by Rock!! I like music and animals!!! Also made by the cute character franchise factory Sanrio!
  • PreCure! I love the cute aesthetic!
  • PriPara! I also love the cute aesthetic! I WANNA WEAR NON MANAKA'S COORD (dress) FR
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal. My childhood show. Also Yuma best boi, if you hate him then cry harder

Want to watch/Planning to watch:

• Bocchi the Rock! The title sounds like "Show by Rock"! Also I ship Bocchi-chan with Cyan from Show by Rock lolololol
  • Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V, my childhood show! Oh and the aesthetic and Yuya is cool~
  • Waccha PriMagi! I also love the aesthetic! Also I LOVE MIRUKI AMAURI SO MUCH I WILL WATCH THE ANIME JUST FOR HER FRRRR
  • D4DJ First Mix. Despite that, I will NOT and will NEVER play Groovy Mix (the game). Also Muni my beloved I wanna see more of her
  • Show by Rock Stars. Just needed to finish all SB69 seasons so far lol
  • Uhhh Idolmaster I guess? My friend indirectly introduced me into this, what my eye catches is the cute characters especially Anzu Futaba and Kirari Moroboshi. Need to watch.
  • Houseki no Kuni??? Idk why I just like the concept of gems as "blood"
  • Kirakira PreCure A La Mode!!! I want to watch it just for the cute af protagonist!!! Bnuuy strawberry ftw!!!

Currently Watching:

• PriPara
  • Hirogaru Sky PreCure
  • Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal

Finished Watching:

• All Show by Rock seasons prior to Stars and except Short
  • Tropical Rouge PreCure (p.s. Sango/Cure Coral my precious 🥹🥹🥹)

Report Reply

Reply by Cynic

posted

I’m midway through Kaguya Sama, after that I’m either moving onto Psycho Pass or Classroom of the Elite. I also have DS in case I wanna turn my brain off and watch the pretty visuals and the funny MJ lookinh man.

Report Reply

Reply by ❀✧𝑨𝒕𝒛𝒊✧❀

posted

Currently watching Oshi no ko and rewatching Panty and Stocking!!! 

Oshi no ko is pretty good if you enjoy revenge stories. I won't spoil tho. 

Report Reply

Reply by Fish

posted

If you want something easy to watch then I'd recommend anime from the slice-of-life category such as 
-Nichijou
-Keep your hands off Eizouken 
-Princess Jellyfish
-Ouran High School Host Club

If you want more action-related and longer animes I would recommend anime like

-Hunter X Hunter
-One Piece
-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
-Kill la Kill
-Soul Eater

Report Reply

Reply by Fish

posted

I am currently watching One Piece right now and I am in the 600s (Dressrosa arc), I don't entirely recommend it if you aren't a huge fan of long animes with repetitive fights or are just getting into anime, but if you are open to it then you should give it a watch and remember to pace yourself as you go because it is quite a handful.

Report Reply

Reply by GoodwinToons

posted

i started watching gad guard

Report Reply

Reply by mid.night

posted

My all time favorites are Inuyasha, Nana, Yona of the Dawn, and Death Note!

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_Dakufangu_xX

posted

Watch Hoshi No Kirby! If you don't like it in Japanese, you can also watch the dubbed version, Kirby Right Back At Ya!

Report Reply

Reply by Calliope!

posted

Just finished bungou stray dogs now I’m waiting for the 

New season this year *-*

Report Reply

Reply by Princess Starlight

posted

perfect blue (1997) by satoshi kon 

Report Reply

Reply by rey

posted