Sort Replies:

Reply by đŸ–€JessieđŸ–€

posted

The devil is a part timer

Report Reply

Reply by LuLu

posted

i've had this hyperfixation on Psycho Pass for the past six months :(

otherwise Shinsekai Yori, Serial Experiments Lain and Nagi no Asukara are my favs <3 i like when anime touches philosophical subjects

Report Reply

Reply by Ringo Crimson Dickens

posted

My favorite anime of all time is JoJos Bizarre Adventure! It’s really good, and I would definitely recommend it. Especially since part 6 is coming out soon. I’ve finished all of the animated parts, but I’m reading the manga. I’m currently on part 7 :D

Report Reply

Reply by Ringo Crimson Dickens

posted

My favorite anime of all time is JoJos Bizarre Adventure! It’s really good, and I would definitely recommend it. Especially since part 6 is coming out soon. I’ve finished all of the animated parts, but I’m reading the manga. I’m currently on part 7 :D

Report Reply

Reply by inactive

posted

I’ve been watching Inuyasha for the first time, pretty dope so far. 

If you wanna watch a chill slice-of-life with funny random stories through each episode, I recommend Daily Lives of Highschool Boys, it’s pretty funny lol

Report Reply

Reply by Bones

posted

Im catching up on my hero academia atm but dose anyone remember an anime called squid girl? i feel it was a feaver dream

Report Reply

Reply by Renata

posted

im watching classroom of the elite, i think it is interesting and well done, a little more intensive in some parts that make it ridiculous but nothing out of the common, my bf recommended it to my so ill finish it, i like this anime. 

Report Reply

Reply by KONSTANTIN

posted

I currently have a raging Code Geass obsession. It's so amazing and honestly it's on its way to be number one on my list. Shame that not many people seem to remember it. 

Report Reply

Reply by KM.Art.Work

posted

Currently? I'm watching every bit of the Sailor Moon anime as of now! Gonna be a long ride. But my favorite has been and will forever be Lucky Star. It's not amazing but it's a guilty pleasure of mine

Report Reply

Reply by xXWhispersXx

posted

My favourite of all times is neon Genesis Evangelion <3 but more recently I watched Haibane renmei and I really liked it! so yeah :D

Report Reply

Reply by scourgu!

posted

read one piece before its too late

Report Reply

Reply by tyrone

posted

watch one piece

Report Reply

Reply by tyrone

posted

watch one piece

Report Reply

Reply by Jahmeni

posted

Recently finished Black Clover. Currently watching Bleach. I'd recommend them both. Dr. Stone, Re:Zero, and Konosuba are also solid recommendations.

Report Reply

Reply by Jordyn‍

posted

‘Assassination Classroom’ and ‘The Promised Neverland’ are really good

Report Reply

Reply by Cosmicgirl

posted

watch samurai champloo, its one of my favorites

Report Reply

Reply by Senya (Many Nights)

posted

I just watched terror in resonance for the second time and it brings me to tears every time. 

Report Reply

Reply by lexis

posted

I just finished Tokyo Revengers and it was so crazy!

Report Reply

Reply by xXxR@V3NxXx

posted

If you like comedy with a dash of existential dread then give Osomatsu-San a try! It's about sextuplet brothers trying to become adults. Hits very close to home, especially if you're in your 20's.

Report Reply

Reply by ✩Naja Nabobical✩

posted

I’m trying to get into Tokyo revengers

Report Reply

Reply by robotdigital

posted

this anime is very underrated but if you are a horror fan I recommend watching when they cry . It was kinda confusing when watching but I am pretty sure it is about a curse that happens to this town where everyone goes crazy and kills each other and always end up reviving . They remastered this anime last year I believe but the original one is from 2006

Report Reply

Reply by Elliotsocool

posted

My favourite anime is the one called madoka magica, it's a very lovely anime and good slice of life

Report Reply

Reply by Nanaa

posted

Right now I'm watching multiple things, Food wars, I'm all caught up on one piece and alot of other things that need to hurry with their next season.. T_T 

I think it's hilarious when I watch food wars, my bestfriend and boyfriend think I'm watching Hentai..

Report Reply

Reply by XxJade💜PixiettexX

posted

Super happy to see so many people mention AoT.... but no one watches Sword Art Online? It's one of my faves. Death Note is really good too... although the live action wasn't so good. I've watched some of 7 Deadly sins

Report Reply

Reply by Rooster1975

posted

I watched my first anime show "high rise invasion" and I loved it. Looking forward to watching more like it.

Report Reply

Reply by XxJade💜PixiettexX

posted

Super happy to see so many people mention AoT.... but no one watches Sword Art Online? It's one of my faves. Death Note is really good too... although the live action wasn't so good. I've watched some of 7 Deadly sins

Report Reply

Reply by sxnxexexd

posted
updated

My anime watch pattern consists of depression inducing anime (evangelion, serial experiments lain, welcome to the nhk madoka magica) and then watching mindless cute girls anime to cope (yuru yuri, nichijou, joshiraku, new game, K-on, azumanga daioh, chuunibyou, blend s). right now im in the phase of watching hitoribocchi to cope.

Report Reply

Reply by Rip Van Winkle

posted

*Inhale* Hellsing. 

Report Reply

Reply by Crash Test Dummy!1

posted

i luv it! i am cuttrently watching a lot of anime and i cant list it all hehe

i also love reading mangas in my new skool there is a lot of manga XD

Report Reply

Reply by BroxMontana

posted

hellsing is by far my favorite anime

Report Reply

Reply by Veli

posted

Attack on titan and bungou stray dogs

Report Reply

Reply by cc

posted

jojos. still waiting on part 2 of part 6 tho smh

Report Reply

Currently rewatching rising of the shield hero, i watched it around the time when it first came out but it was one of my fav isekai so i decided to go back and give it a rewatch. I'm also reading the manga to!! 

Report Reply

Reply by blade

posted

Been watching Jojo's, code geass, and serial experiments lain.

Report Reply

Reply by melonsoda

posted

I'm currently watchin: "my dress up darling" the story is very sweet and definitely a refreshing and interesting take on the stereotypical tropes in anime!

Report Reply

Reply by Loser

posted

i need recommendationsss

Report Reply

Reply by Kiki

posted

my fave animes: HunterxHunter, Haikyuu, jujutsu kaisen and violet evergarden 

Report Reply

Reply by Molly

posted

my top three are toilet bound hanako-kun, AOT and Aikatsu! forever looking for other aikatsu fans...

Report Reply

Reply by nour

posted

watch & read jojo fr

Report Reply

Reply by Dull_Dullahan

posted

Dorohedoro, It's peak fiction. Watch and read it.

Report Reply

Reply by ☆erza☆

posted

Watching Love of Kill currently and Kotaro lives alone

Love of kill is so good! the story and characters 10/10
Kotaro lives alone, well lets just say you'll need tissues
recommend watching the way of the househusband as well!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆erza☆

posted

Watching Love of Kill currently and Kotaro lives alone

Love of kill is so good! the story and characters 10/10
Kotaro lives alone, well lets just say you'll need tissues
recommend watching the way of the househusband as well!

Report Reply

Reply by morosegardener

posted
updated

What are you watching:

Witch Hunter Robin

What should I watch:

• Ping Pong the Animation and Tatami Galaxy if you like good coming of age stories.
  • Psycho Pass is a great psychological thriller with interesting commentary on law enforcement and justice. Skip season 2 and just watch the movie.
  • Kaiba if you want a nice short, emotional series on memories and the human experience.
  • Nana and Paradise Kiss if you want realistic depictions of women and relationships in your early 20s.
  • One Outs is a really good gambling anime that has a mature cast of characters and does a good job meeting psychology and logic. Wish they had a season 2.
  • Casshern Sins is really good, I haven't gotten too far into it (and it is slow if you don't have the patience for it) but it sounds a lot more interesting than what's coming out nowadays. Very deep and psychological.

Report Reply

Reply by angel

posted

you should definitely watch lucky star :) it's very funny xD

Report Reply

Reply by Chlosonfire

posted

my fav anime is nana it just rots my brain it will make you cry every time but so worth it

Report Reply

Reply by zela

posted

bro go watch psycho pass.

Report Reply

Reply by TANG!!!

posted

im rewatching demon slayer season 2 rn

Report Reply

Reply by ★☆ VIRGIN_GERMS ☆★

posted

U SHOULD WATCH TOILET BOUND HANAKO-KUN! SILLY HUMOR, KOOL ART STYLE, & CHARACTERS U CAN'T HELP BUT ADORE!

Report Reply

Reply by HaiHai

posted

Watching Tokyo Ghoul rn...its getting a bit boring but you should watch:

Corpse Party and Blood C, if you don't like gore those then these aren't for you.

Report Reply

Reply by Nostalgia Goddess

posted

I'm currently watching Tokyo Mew Mew New. I enjoyed the original anime during my middle school years, and TMMN is honestly a wonderful update to the original anime. 

Report Reply