« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Anyone else love 60s/70s fashion????

Do you like 60s/70s fashion? Which decade do you prefer? What are your favorite trends or clothes from the 60s/70s? Are you a fan of the era in general or do you just like the fashion & makeup? Where do you buy 60s/70s clothing? GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by beau

posted

i had a big 70's phase which effected my wardrobe, i wish it was easier to find genuine 70's fashion but since it grew in popularity as of recent it was pretty easy to get your hands on a pair of bell bottoms. but i wish it was the same for men's stuff. like the mens sections of most places have stayed pretty stagnant, get some nice flare jeans for the guys!!

Report Reply

Reply by Kurasu_Killz

posted

I love 70s fashion and music so much. 70s is pretty much what I wear out most days. I get my band shirts from places like target, hot topic, and spencers. My pants are either from walmart or are thrifted. Same with my jackets! I also either get my shoes online or from thrift stores. There's this really good and cheap thrift store close to where i live to i get loads of clothes there! I also like the 60s lmao but not as much as the 70s!

Report Reply

Reply by AriEy

posted

I really like the 60s make-up, and I admire fashion, I used to have a heavy punk and then 70s groupie phases, but what I like most about those decades is music and movies :D. I like the Kinks, Buzzcocks, etc. so I can´t say I prefer one or another, insert typical libra joke. I speak mostly of western culture now, but since I´m Czech, I would have lived in Soviet union, so I´m glad to be in 2023 :D. 

If I had to pick specific trend, it would be 60s futurism or 70s prairie dress. What about you? 

Report Reply