Favorite Strand? FUNKY CHARMS

Report Reply

Reply by Nicole Rae

posted

We have the same name and hobbies 💕

Report Reply

Reply by Angie Marie

posted

Hello 👋 fellow stoner here! Hope all is well! Smoke up abd enjoy your day or night :) 

Report Reply

Reply by Sarebear

posted

Hey fellow stoners :) add me

Report Reply

Reply by sgwid

posted

heyy, stoner from cali! feel free to add, def could use friends lol

Report Reply

Reply by Lief Erikson

posted

I smoke 5g a weed "Amnesia Haze" 22%THC by Bong, I am basically High since atleast 8 years lol.

feel free to add me:)

Report Reply

Reply by DeadLily

posted

I am new here, but a stoner none the less

Report Reply

Reply by C:\spacehey\users\april_m4y.exe

posted

24/7 smoker and co-lead at an indoor grow in OR :) add me!!

Report Reply

Reply by Taylor Ryder

posted

Late to the party but I'm here!! ✌✌

Report Reply

Reply by Alyse Eudy

posted

Hey, 

Id like to meet some stoners from Austin. I have like no friends and its depressing. I have no life. I work and come home to take care of my family. Id like to make my 30's better than my 20's. 

I get high to numb the pain
I get high to go away...away from the thoughts in my head
Take the journey with me and maybe we can be friends.

Report Reply

Reply by Melissa

posted

Hi, stoner here. 

Report Reply

Reply by ttrinityb

posted

I’m late to the party but I’m here !! hope ur all ok stay safe n eat loads 💪

Report Reply

Reply by ttrinityb

posted

I’m late to the party but I’m here !! hope ur all ok stay safe n eat loads 💪

Report Reply

Reply by dollfae

posted

anyone else hate being drunk and high? i feel like smoking has made me hate being drunk. :(

Report Reply

Reply by Vega<3

posted

wish i was high rn were my stoner friends at they/she 

Report Reply

Reply by minxinthecoconuts

posted

hitting my stizzybc i left my weed w my friend :(

Report Reply

Reply by tay

posted

heres a story from when my friend and i started smoking! 

we were smoking at this building and when we were walking back to my house i slipped and fell into a icy puddle and my butt was wet and freezing cold all the way back. 

Report Reply

Reply by SamSaber

posted

a bit high rn, its good though, with all the shit im dealing with its great to feel somewhere else for a change

Report Reply

Reply by ♡lexo♡

posted

one time i was smoking with some friends  and when we went inside again a frog managed to get in the house, we stared at it for a few minutes and then threw it back out lol 

Report Reply

Reply by ♡lexo♡

posted

one time i was smoking with some friends  and when we went inside again a frog managed to get in the house, we stared at it for a few minutes and then threw it back out lol 

Report Reply

Reply by ╰☆☆ ᡶꫀꫀɀ0 ☆☆╮

posted

me and my stoner bestie smoked on my patio during a blizzard with jackets, robes, and blankets on. great memory. great dedication to get baked that night. and we in did got fried. 

Report Reply

Reply by Dramaqueen<3

posted
updated

One time (while i was reeeeeaally high) I was looking at the moon and took a step closer to try and get a better look smh

Report Reply

Reply by sterling

posted

High everyone!

Got a story.
When I was a kid my older siblings got me high, and later that day my grandma found me under my bed asleep hugging the broom.

My grandma teased me whenever she got the chance.

Report Reply

Reply by slut4aj

posted

I watched Charlie and the chocolate factory when I was hella blazed once and it really freaked me shit out me lmao 

Report Reply

Reply by Puffz

posted

Lol one time i was hella high being bad not at school and i freaked out when i got up to fast . Couldnt see anything and was super light headed

Report Reply

Reply by Na0mi <3

posted

Currently high and playing with my dog, seems like a good day Lol 

Report Reply

Reply by ❀Enzo❀

posted

My cat won’t stop clawing at the door

Report Reply

Reply by Angel Star

posted

I'm looking for more stoner friends to smoke with, if anyone is interested?

Report Reply

Reply by jorble♡

posted

hiiii!!! anyone in a medical state?? i work at a dispo in ok :)

Report Reply

Reply by arlia </3

posted

yall i'm baked as fuck, lets be friends <3

Report Reply

Reply by 𓆩♡𓆪 Yugemy

posted

Alright so a few weeks ago, I'm casually smoking out of a glass skull bong and after I took my hit I placed it on the ground. I'm smiling, enjoying the vibes with some discord pals and my foot ends up kicking the bong over, shattering everywhere. My reaction was truly filled with sadness, but in the end I improvised, I ended up making a homemade bong out of a BBQ Sauce bottle xD And no I couldn't taste any sauce as I cleaned it first with soap and hot water. ;)

Report Reply

Reply by GloomyBear420

posted

Yugemy: Omg nooo! I commend your craftiness though! I've considered throwing together a homemade bong to mix up my usual pipe smoking these days.

Wake and bakes are great, but there's something special about that first smoke of the day after a long day of doing stuff you didn't want to do. I love how this strain seems to give me energy and I'm not spending all night eating random stuff lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted

someone get high with me. kthanks 🖤

Report Reply

Reply by David mckinlay

posted

Hello anyone still here

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Snow

posted

Hi, I'm Snow. I'm 30, F, from Kentucky and I smoke primarily Delta 8 products.

Funniest shit that happened to me while high... I was so mesmerized by a snack-pack type pudding cup, like how this simple food could do SO much for hunger around the world. I was like... "It's a shame they don't have these... but like for fruit."

I wrote it down later for sober-me to analyze. Then I realized... soooo... yogurt?

Report Reply

Reply by Angie Halvorson

posted

Do edibles count? Lol

Report Reply

Reply by Bleucifer

posted

I honestly love smoking with my Blazy Susan cones. They smoke soooo well plus they’re pink  

Report Reply

Reply by abominable snowman

posted

Fav strains?

Report Reply

Reply by shishkaberry

posted

Hello! I live in Canada, the great green north 💚 I've been using cannabis for over 2 decades lol. My favorite strains are Cinderella 99, Black Sugar Rose, and Zelly's Gift. My current strains are God's Green Crack and Grape Runtz. I love my Huni Badger for concentrates, and mostly bongs for bud. Feel free to add me, I love finding new stoners around the world ✌️

Report Reply

Reply by EchoGeko

posted

Omg today I got so high with my boyfriend in the bathroom when I went back to class I just looked my friend savon in the eyes and bursted out laughing for like 5-10 minutes lmfao and they don't know a lot about smoking so they had to wait until i stopped laughing to know I was just fucking stoned. They thought I was just mentally losing it

Report Reply

Reply by Gabriel

posted

Stoner from Chile !! Add me!

Siempre 4:20 desde Chile para el mundo. Hablen gente! :)

Report Reply

Reply by FiendWarChief

posted

whats up yall CHIEF UP IN HERE ADD ME looking to make friends that partake in smoking da reeefaa haha hope everyone is good an hellla faded !! btw hello to the forum creator this a smart forum haha 

Report Reply

Reply by Ya Girl Tito

posted

IN DABBINGTON CITY RN

Report Reply

Reply by StreetCarp

posted

i have  a frog bowl and its name is frogathy

Report Reply

Reply by Alex

posted

Tonight, we're gonna party till we're purple >:)

Report Reply

Reply by Ezekiel

posted

Well, since I've been homeschooled my whole life, I never got the chance to try it. But I'm definitely open to it if I ever get the chance. I hope my parents won't find out though, they're pretty strict about that kind of stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by llamaboosh

posted

i got high and made this profile, the nostalgia be fr

Report Reply

Reply by XxWick3dQu33nxX

posted

Hallo everyone! I am new here. Tiktok told me about this and im lovin the old MySpace vibes! I am Skilar I am 29 and I'm a stoner from MO. Wanna know anymore don't be afraid to message or talk to me. I happen to be friendly.

Report Reply

Reply by Li

posted

Stoner new to this website trying to find friendsss

Report Reply

Reply by HailieRose🌹

posted

Hello! Found this website and decided to use this as a way to help people with their mental health and brush up on some psychology skillz. So feel free to hmu! 4/20 friendly ofc

Report Reply