« Friends Forum

Stoner Thread

Posted by Nicole

posted

Forum: Friends

Hey! Let's have a thread where we smoke and just talk back and forth on here.

Share funny stories, thoughts, foods, ideas, shows you love, anything!

Just keep it respectful to each other :)

Report Topic

127 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Melody

posted

Hey hey~ happy 4/20

Report Reply

Hey fellow stoners…

Insomnia has me in a chokehold so I’m gonna smoke a blunt. Hope you all are doing well ^.^

Report Reply

Reply by raphie

posted

hi im a stoner :3 i love playing games or cooking up a meal after a nice sesh

Report Reply

Reply by Star☆

posted

Stoner here

Report Reply

Reply by 99iris

posted

favorite thing about being high is the cravings 

Report Reply

Reply by nyx

posted

i have a purple carrot pipe lol im saving up for a pink  gun bong

Report Reply

Reply by Harmony

posted

hey! stoner here, got this sticker bong that my friend gave me before he moved out of my province (Canada). i've added a few of my own stickers so now it's a mixture of the two of us. it's kinda cool to know that his bong wouldn't get dusted up since i'm using it everyday lol

Report Reply

Reply by 4zzr43l

posted

pothead here!! my bff left me his bong when he let the country and this shit is nasty but it's lowkey falling apart and i'm too scared to clean it LMAOAOAOAO

Report Reply

Reply by krazykat

posted

can we take a moment to think about the fact that 420 this year is on a saturday thank god

Report Reply

Reply by Alejandro

posted

whos still on here lol

Report Reply

Reply by ꧁Asha꧂

posted

I have a 6 inch dick bong that I absolutely love and his name is dicky cockbottom🫶🫶

Report Reply

Reply by iam_clandestine

posted

unfortunatley im a stoner......... been fighting addiction though which isnt good when ur only 15 TwT

Report Reply

Reply by Sal

posted

My weed break is nearly over and i am so excited to smoke, eat popcorn and play some games

Report Reply

Reply by cCseasEe

posted

I smoked 3 blunts today

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted
updated

hey all 💚 smoking some GG right now 🌬️

Report Reply

Reply by Rae H

posted

Hello fellow stoners. I’ve been smoking for about 10 years now and my favorite way to smoke is through water. I have a 3 percolator bong. Aside from being a huge pain in the ass to clean, I absolutely love my bong. Happy Monday night ev

Report Reply

Reply by gare

posted

im big on edibles but havent had any in a bit. just been using a disposable

Report Reply

Reply by LilAnxiety

posted

im a stoner too ^-^ actually just smoked my last bowl! How is everyone?

Report Reply

Reply by cat (she/it/he/mew)

posted

> DO EDIBLES COUNT? IF SO... HAI...

Report Reply

Reply by RAGINGCONT

posted

when i was m 15, i found out my gf had cheated on me, so i went to my girl friends house after she, f 16, had lost her dad. It was a few days after the funeral and the mum was apparently was ready signing up to dating apps which was good news to me because she was a MILF, and i really wanted to hit. She was grieving, but apparently desperate to move on, so i was gonna help her do that. So i went upstairs to my gf's room and smashed her, (she had big tits just a btw.) and then, afetr that, i told her i was hungery so i went downstairs, and saw her mum bent over the table cleaning. anyway lontg story short, me and her mum got down, and then during it the mum starting crying and saying that she missed her husband, ew. he was uggo anyway? anyway after, i went into the living room, and jacked off into the dads urn, and then left. 

really helped me get over the grief of her cheating on me. 

Report Reply

Reply by El_b3aner_1738

posted

Tbh idk how to feel bout niggas who call themselves stoners, like i smoke 6 times a day but you aint never catching me calling myself a stoner or pothead

Report Reply

Reply by janice

posted

this is around when i first started smoking, anyways. so i wz high af right n im out here hungry af my ass got the munchies n we got some cup of noodles dupe right. tell my why my dumbass put that shit in the microwave for 3 minutes w no water. i wz js standing there zoning out staring @the microwave. n my grandpa comes in the kitchen n hes like bro THE MICROWAVE. my mf house smelt like noodles for a whole 2 days. didnt even get 2 eat my damn noodles so i js ate a twinkie instead. took a picture tho ts wz mad funny

Report Reply

Reply by ˗ˏˋ LOU !! ´ˎ˗

posted

sad dead thread :(

I smoke medically, but still smoke! definitely looking to meet new people overall :)

Report Reply

Reply by Elizabeth

posted

hey everyone! i see this thread isn’t as active anymore but i’d love to meet some more stoner friends and even sesh if ppl are down!! 

Report Reply

Reply by purr

posted

just tried the forbidden fruit strain last night ^_^! 10/10, had a really great high

Report Reply

Reply by jerry_

posted

i quite enjoy marijuana use myself

Report Reply

Reply by Phantom-Ace

posted

Currently 3 am where I am and I cant sleep so im trying to chill out by smoking a bit. 

Report Reply

Reply by HailieRose🌹

posted

Hello! Found this website and decided to use this as a way to help people with their mental health and brush up on some psychology skillz. So feel free to hmu! 4/20 friendly ofc

Report Reply

Reply by Li

posted

Stoner new to this website trying to find friendsss

Report Reply

Reply by XxWick3dQu33nxX

posted

Hallo everyone! I am new here. Tiktok told me about this and im lovin the old MySpace vibes! I am Skilar I am 29 and I'm a stoner from MO. Wanna know anymore don't be afraid to message or talk to me. I happen to be friendly.

Report Reply

Reply by llamaboosh

posted

i got high and made this profile, the nostalgia be fr

Report Reply

Reply by Ezekiel

posted

Well, since I've been homeschooled my whole life, I never got the chance to try it. But I'm definitely open to it if I ever get the chance. I hope my parents won't find out though, they're pretty strict about that kind of stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by Alex

posted

Tonight, we're gonna party till we're purple >:)

Report Reply

Reply by StreetCarp

posted

i have  a frog bowl and its name is frogathy

Report Reply

Reply by Ya Girl Tito

posted

IN DABBINGTON CITY RN

Report Reply

Reply by FiendWarChief

posted

whats up yall CHIEF UP IN HERE ADD ME looking to make friends that partake in smoking da reeefaa haha hope everyone is good an hellla faded !! btw hello to the forum creator this a smart forum haha 

Report Reply

Reply by Gabriel

posted

Stoner from Chile !! Add me!

Siempre 4:20 desde Chile para el mundo. Hablen gente! :)

Report Reply

Reply by EchoGeko

posted

Omg today I got so high with my boyfriend in the bathroom when I went back to class I just looked my friend savon in the eyes and bursted out laughing for like 5-10 minutes lmfao and they don't know a lot about smoking so they had to wait until i stopped laughing to know I was just fucking stoned. They thought I was just mentally losing it

Report Reply

Reply by shishkaberry

posted

Hello! I live in Canada, the great green north 💚 I've been using cannabis for over 2 decades lol. My favorite strains are Cinderella 99, Black Sugar Rose, and Zelly's Gift. My current strains are God's Green Crack and Grape Runtz. I love my Huni Badger for concentrates, and mostly bongs for bud. Feel free to add me, I love finding new stoners around the world ✌️

Report Reply

Reply by abominable snowman

posted

Fav strains?

Report Reply

Reply by Bleucifer

posted

I honestly love smoking with my Blazy Susan cones. They smoke soooo well plus they’re pink  

Report Reply

Reply by Angie Halvorson

posted

Do edibles count? Lol

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Snow

posted

Hi, I'm Snow. I'm 30, F, from Kentucky and I smoke primarily Delta 8 products.

Funniest shit that happened to me while high... I was so mesmerized by a snack-pack type pudding cup, like how this simple food could do SO much for hunger around the world. I was like... "It's a shame they don't have these... but like for fruit."

I wrote it down later for sober-me to analyze. Then I realized... soooo... yogurt?

Report Reply

Reply by David mckinlay

posted

Hello anyone still here

Report Reply

Reply by 𝔇𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ©

posted

someone get high with me. kthanks 🖤

Report Reply

Reply by GloomyBear420

posted

Yugemy: Omg nooo! I commend your craftiness though! I've considered throwing together a homemade bong to mix up my usual pipe smoking these days.

Wake and bakes are great, but there's something special about that first smoke of the day after a long day of doing stuff you didn't want to do. I love how this strain seems to give me energy and I'm not spending all night eating random stuff lol. 

Report Reply

Reply by 𓆩♡𓆪 Yugemy

posted

Alright so a few weeks ago, I'm casually smoking out of a glass skull bong and after I took my hit I placed it on the ground. I'm smiling, enjoying the vibes with some discord pals and my foot ends up kicking the bong over, shattering everywhere. My reaction was truly filled with sadness, but in the end I improvised, I ended up making a homemade bong out of a BBQ Sauce bottle xD And no I couldn't taste any sauce as I cleaned it first with soap and hot water. ;)

Report Reply

Reply by arlia </3

posted

yall i'm baked as fuck, lets be friends <3

Report Reply

Reply by jorble♡

posted

hiiii!!! anyone in a medical state?? i work at a dispo in ok :)

Report Reply

Reply by Angel Star

posted

I'm looking for more stoner friends to smoke with, if anyone is interested?

Report Reply