« Back to the Vocalsynths Forum

any new songs or producers you think deserve attention?

hiiiii sometimes its hard to find the newer stuff specially nowadays the scene is very.... mild

so maybe we can share and talk about new stuff in this thread!!!

i'll start!

Songs

WRONG + RIGHT — CircusP and Marvin Valentin feat YUEZHENG LING

CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! SPECIALLY IF YOU LIKE 2010s ROCK!!!!!

ITS SO GOOOOOOD

Producers

meguri megurup : they only recently started posting long songs (1+ minutes) and they are all bops!!!

queenpb :  i REAALLLY like dishonour and reform

R.I.P :  they r super talented. i loooove pyrite girl and it should've been me

vane : definitely check them out too

ferry : if you liked continued stories like kagerou project, mikagura school suite, the evil saga etc check them out! they are making a series too and their art is AMAZING, the songs r so fun too

SkirmishP : LOT of potential, some songs r still a bit unpolished but damn i love their potential, i can see from afar they are good. Your sins and candlelight are so good

tart : they have some original songs using ALTER/EGO with marie ork and thats extremely interesting. also some unpolished songs but they r just a diamond in the rough just like any other. N3RVE is so fun. i also really like re:loop

share yours!!!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by oringe

posted

takayu-p has sum decently viewed songs but evn he has been tryn 2 get  english speakers 2 listen to......

he mosly works wit len and 7 monts ago he released "ugly guy documentar" WHICH IS SUUUUPR GOOD also evn in his rlly smol songs the PVs r rlly well made amd it deserves more luv D:

Report Reply