« Back to the idc if astrology isn't "real" its fun Forum

lil astro Q&A for yall profiles :3

seein more n more ppl join the group and be active so i made a lil Q&A yall can use on ur bulletins n stuff :D credit not required but a link back to the group wud b cute :3

filling it out myself first ofc and leaving the blank at the bottom heheh

1. whats ur big three?

scorpio sun, sag moon, and virgo rising!

2. whats ur venus sign? have u dated anyone w/ the same venus as u?

libra, and yess and its quite epic

3. whats signs do u usually gravitate towards? (sun, moon, or rising)

i tend to hang around a lot of libra ppl and virgo ppl and also aries (i think bc of the same ruling planet of mars and for the others bc of my venus and rising placements) i also have a few close scorpios 

4. what signs do u tend to avoid/butt heads with? (sun, moon, or rising)

i dnt rly BUTT heads w any signs but i avoid geminis (sorry, theyre cool i jus have like no gemini placements n i think tht plays a big part, i rly only know like 2 geminis) and capricorns (theyre v serious but i have close cap friends, theyre jus v elusive)

5. do u relate more to ur sun, moon, or rising? (if they're different)

sometimes i relate more to my moon if anything, but i also relate a lot to my sun, if anything the two contradict each other a lot while my rising sign tries to keep me grounded a bit but also kinda neurotic asf

6. do u consider ppls birth charts when u interact w/ them? (platonically or romantically, doesnt matter)

sometimes, but its jus for fun :3

7. do u relate to the tropes within ur placements? (i.e being a sensitive water sign, or a short tempered fire sign)

i think i come across as a scorpio to ppl but when i tell them my other placements theyre surprised, i do think a lot of my 'scorpio' traits are mostly due to my autism tho LMFAO (i.e coming off as aloof, but thats mostly due to my anxiety and monotone. staring at ppl a lot, being 'obsessive'. coming off as 'mysterious' and 'misunderstood', but thats more due to other ppls perceptions, right?)

8. have u ever dealt w/ ppl of the same placments over and over again?

aries aries aries,.....i just got out of a streak where i dated three aries back to back,,,it was kinda hell but i still love them hehehe :3

1. whats ur big three?

6. do u consider ppls birth charts when u interact w/ them? (platonically or romantically, doesnt matter)

7. do u relate to the tropes within ur placements? (i.e being a sensitive water sign, or a short tempered fire sign)

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by milica <3

posted

1. whats ur big three?

sun: cancer

rising: scorpio

moon: capricorn

leo, i have never been in a relationship lol

idk what do you mean

probably noone but lately i've been a magnet for sun geminis and everytime we get to know eachother it ends badly (sorry for y'all geminis who know me rn but it's true based on my experience X(  )

i relate more to my sun sign, idk what u meant to say in that last part 

no lol

yes, mostly

well for gemini suns yes

Report Reply

Reply by veera (*°ヮ° *)

posted

1. what’s ur big three?
sun - pisces, moon - virgo, rising - leo

2. what’s ur venus sign? have u dated anyone w/ the same venus as u?
venus - pisces, haven’t properly dated someone...

3. what signs do u usually gravitate towards? (sun, moon, or rising)

i LOVE earth and water signs 

i don't think i get along with sagittarius, i have had the most problems with them

sun: pisces --> HELL YES, my venus and mercury are also pisces

moon: virgo --> yeah i moderately relate

rising: leo --> i mean i have good hair and get a lot of compliments

6. do u consider ppls birth charts when u interact w/ them? (platonically or romantically, doesn’t matter)
i like to know it but i won’t unfriend someone if it’s not compatible

VERY EMOTIONAL/SENSITIVE --> i cry over everything and i’m okay with that

8. have u ever dealt w/ ppl of the same placements over and over again?

nope

Report Reply

Reply by Atlas

posted

1. whats ur big three?

Libra, sag and cancer

My Venus is Virgo and no, I have not. 

I have dated almost exclusively Capricorns and Scorpios, and I have never not had a Libra best friend at any given time. It's funny cuz my Libra bestie is always my total opposite so it's like we balance each other out lol

I'm a pretty sociable person and I can get along with almost anyone. Those Leo's, Taurus and Virgos though, when they've got unhealed trauma and they've got issues to address and work on... Damn they can be stoopid.

I feel like I relate most to my rising, because cancer is ruled by the moon, and it's always changing just like me. Neither my sun nor my rising can ever make it's mind up about anything. 

Astrology is my special interest so I usually end up infodumping to them about their own birth chart once or twice. Knowing a person's Venus sign is a great way to figure out what gifts to get them. And when I'm dating someone... I don't really care. 

Libras flirting on accident bro, and cancers crying all the time. 

8. have u ever dealt w/ ppl of the same placments over an

d over again?

Why can't these Scorpios ever stay JUST FRIENDS. Are they allergic to platonicity??? And then why is it always a Capricorn to come save the day. Love them both very much though. 

Report Reply