« Back to the The Yaoi Club Forum

say hi here!

Posted by candy

posted

Forum: The Yaoi Club Group

here's a place to post your intro! state your name, pronouns, your favorite bls (and your sexuality/gender if you'd like)! feel free to talk about yourself :D

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by candy

posted

i'll start!

hi, my name is candy! im a 22 year old lesbian <3 she/her!

my favorite bls are slow damage, dmmd, sweet pool, doukyuusei, hikaru ga shinda natsu and madk. i'm mostly a reader, i rarely watch anime or live action bls. also yes, i do read yuri from time to time, but mostly yaoi LOL specially ones from nitro chiral! <3

my favorite bl characters are aoba seragaki (dmmd), towa (slow damage) and sakiyama youji (sweet pool)!!

Report Reply

Reply by no prob Nine

posted

yo my name is nine i'm a 25 non-binary androgyne (they/them) i'm cringe and insane and i have a yaoi obsessed brain addiction

i will read anything with an ikeoji in it i love middle aged protags/love interests but i like most mainstream BL anime/manga in general. i love nitro+chiral games and i play Nu Carnival daily

my fav bl artists are haji, kashima chiaki, kii kanna, CTK, honya lala, and yamada uiro. besides original BL i also love gay ships from other stuff. yaoi forever baby

Report Reply

Reply by PIPOTRON

posted
updated

the way i RAN here..... hi everyone!! <3

i'm maya, i'm 25 and my favorite bl would include:

given, 19 days, madk, the summer hikaru died, classmates and soo many more :x

i have a myanimelist though i haven't logged everything if you'd like to be friends there :)

Report Reply

Reply by Orpheus

posted

haii my name is mercury / orpheus, im 24 he/him manthing and my favorite bl media is heaven official's blessing, but i also like various bl manga and i have a soft spot for omegaverse (lol)

i got my 4 year degree in japanese & im really into linguistics/cultural stuff!

Report Reply

Reply by ⋆˚࿔ van 𝜗𝜚˚⋆

posted

hiii im van im 19 and i use she/it pronouns !! some of my fav yaoi media are: Rumspringa no Joukei, Karasugaoka Don't Be Shy!!, Yuri on Ice (my first real anime! ^^), and Love Stage (lol) but also i'll read/watch literally anything i'm pretty easy to please. excited to find this group! ^^

Report Reply

Reply by SliFox23

posted

hii, im Mavis, im 20 yo and am bisexual and cupioromantic (my pronouns are she/they)

i spend way too much time reading yaoi manhwa but i am too far in it to stop now. I really like dark psychological bl's like killing stalking, and yes, i know that it's not literal yaoi manga, but i still enjoy it a lot (dw, i also read normal bl manga)

i am currently reading Profundis - will highly reccomend (:

Report Reply

Reply by Mary♥

posted

Hello~

My name is Mary, I'm 17 years old (pretty young, I know) I'm a lesbian in the closet ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

I would say that my favorites bl's are "Never Understand", "The best Smell" and "Caramel Honey" 

I LOVE read bl mangas where the protagonist have kids, it's the cure of my heart.

I also read Danmeis (idk if I write it right), that are  gay Chinese novels ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

And I'm from Venezuela (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Report Reply