posted

Forum: Life

just curious :0

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by StupidWittleBaby

posted

I'm only fluent in English, but I'm currently learning ASL and Japanese!

Report Reply

Reply by Rose Moon

posted

My native language is English, but I have proficient levels of French and Japanese.  I can watch shows, read books, and play games in the latter two, and I'm always looking for more opportunities to practice conversation in them.

Report Reply

Reply by Jean H. Santos

posted

Being bilingual or multilingual can be an incredibly valuable skill in today's interconnected world. Not only does it open up new opportunities for communication and understanding different cultures, but it also enhances cognitive abilities and can boost your employability in various fields.If you're curious about your proficiency in English, why not take a moment to test your English level? Assessing your language skills can help you identify areas for improvement and set personal language learning goals. Whether you're a beginner or an advanced learner, challenging yourself with language tests can be both fun and rewarding.

Report Reply

Reply by Joel

posted

my native language is portuguese, but I also speak english and a little bit of spanish

Report Reply

Reply by Joel

posted

my native language is portuguese, but I also speak english and a little bit of spanish

Report Reply