« Back to the █▶ We The Homestucks Are Taking Over Spa... Forum

which character do u hate/love the most?? (and why?)

basically the title! im just curious 2 see peoples opinions...... also hii im new :]

Report Topic

17 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SilliestSharkboy

posted

tavroos is my very favourite! hes so0 sweet and i relate toOo him very much,

Report Reply

Reply by noirlecrowz

posted
updated

honestly my favorite n most loved characters r just.. all of the carapacians and leprechauns... but if i had to pick specific ones id say mayor and die >_<
these 2 character groups r just so forgotten and thats why im just. so invested on them!! they deserve so much more !!

Report Reply

Reply by calamitycora

posted

I just rlly love Dave bcuz why wouldn’t u

Report Reply

Reply by gidget ★

posted

u guys have such good taste <33

i personally rlly like aradia or maybe jade.. i think she was done kinda dirty in the epilogues/hs2 idk >_<

Report Reply

Reply by Cherrychree

posted

Meenah is easily my least favorite characters because she was 19 when she dated a 13 year old version of Vriska which is like.... weird as hell?????

Report Reply

Reply by gidget ★

posted

ur so right tbh,, when i first read hs i enjoyed her character n her design but the fact she dated 13 y/o vriska rlly tipped me off... it was really creepy agg idk i have mixed feelins about her :77

Report Reply

Reply by Kamikaze

posted

John Egbert is my fav cause like. Hes so me and i think I understand him better than everyone else, 

But picking a least fav is rly hard. Cause i love all of them , maybe doc scratch? Hes major weird and major annoying 

Report Reply

Reply by gidget ★

posted

john is neat! hes prob my fav out of the other beta kids tbh ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by xX_cl0ckw0rkc0rv1dae_Xx

posted

love: nepeta. id imagine shed be like a troll version of miette.

hate: cronus fucking ampora i hope his ghost dies

Report Reply

Reply by gidget ★

posted

OMG BASED nepeta best troll

also same i honestly agree w like probs all of the replies here but oh my god. i hate cronus's guts sm :( i think eridan and dualscar are ok ig but cronus rubs me the wrong way :/

Report Reply

Reply by ectobiologist

posted

I hate John Egbert. >:(

Report Reply

Reply by ectobiologist

posted

I hate John Egbert. >:(

Report Reply

Reply by ☆ Ray ☆

posted

john,, mostly cause hes silly and goofy lil nerd and i find that endearing 

Report Reply

Reply by Valentine

posted

The character that I hate/love the most is just one single character (I don't mention the fact I hate her normally because I usually get put off as an apologist anyways) but I have a burning HATRED for Vriska because of the things she did but at the same time I love her so much because she acts so much like me.

Report Reply

Reply by mur

posted

my least AND favorite character rn is vriska. sure, she’s a bad person who did bad things, but she did a lot to drive the plot forward which i really enjoyed even if she did so in a negative way

Report Reply

Reply by Bkay!!!

posted

I know I'm h3lla lat3 to th3 party, but I lov3 a LOT of charact3rs.

A sp3cific on3 i can giv3 rn is probably Jak3. I lov3 how h3, lk3 all th3 alpha kids, is abl3 to grow past th3 flaws and shortcomings that k3pt his b3ta count3rpart (Grandpa) trapp3d as th3 sad old man h3 b3cam3 with th3 support of his fri3nds. Jak3 is just a v3ry int3r3sting charact3r to analyz3, 3sp3cially in th3 pr3t3nse of him b3coming Grandpa in the b3ta tim3lin3 and th3 n3w information r3v3aled with Hiv3swap.

Now hating a charact3r is 3v3n hard3r than picking a sp3cific on3 to lov3 th3 most, becaus3 i f33l lik3 i can n3v3r truly hat3 a charact3r, 3sp3cially th3 on3s as rich and d3v3lop3d as thos3 in hom3stuck. Mainly b3caus3 you can analyz3 3v3ry singl3 on3 of th3m in so many amazing ways. How3v3r, for th3 sak3 of this post, im probably going to hav3 to go with Doc scratch. I r3ally lik3 him as a charact3r, but would HAT3 hm as a r3al 3ntity. Fuck that guy. I also hat3 3v3rything that Lord 3nglish stands as and for.

Report Reply

Reply by XxKilla_KrisxX

posted

i hate meenah..... sorry meenah lesbians but i dont like her.... but I love dirk and caliborn !! kinda hypocritical of me but who cares cal rules. stupid little yaoi drawer

Report Reply