« Back to the Genshin Gang Forum

ganyu x keqing fanfiction (chapter 1)

Posted by may!

posted
updated

Forum: Genshin Gang Group

since fanfictions were allowed i decided to drop chapter one of a ganyu x keqing fanfiction i was working on last year :) i accept critique just don't be too harsh

When did it start? The thought that makes your heart ache, this thing called love. This thing that can make you go crazy and sick with it. It can fill you up with so much happiness and crush you in an instant. This is how it started.

CHAPTER 1

Ganyu was sitting at her desk, working away. The paperwork never seemed to end. And, to her that was ok. As long as she can fulfill her duty, she can work overtime as many hours as she needs to... This led her to be stuck at the office four hours past her shift. Did she feel regret? No, she felt lonely. “I’ve been here for so long..”  thought Ganyu. Her eyelids grew heavier and heavier each minute. Slowly her eyes started to close when she heard the clicking of heels coming down the stairs. Immediately she has her attention on that when she sees long, silky, purple hair. “Oh! It’s Ms. Keqing. What’s she doing here so late?” Ganyu thought, trying to get a good look at her. Keqing comes half-jogging to Ganyu, her expression flustered but still intact. Keqing has her hand on Ganyu’s desk, trying to catch her breath while putting the hair on her face behind her ear. Just then, Ganyu realized she had been staring for too long. How could she not? Keqing’s sharp, dazzling eyes were so easy to get lost in. None of them had said a word in this interaction before Keqing started to open her mouth. Before she could say anything Ganyu blurted out, “A-Ah! I’m so sorry, is there anything you need Ms. Keqing?” Ganyu’s face was slightly red while saying it. “Ahem, yes I forgot a document here.. Do you by chance have it? It’s regarding Xiangling’s new dish.” It was unlike Keqing to forget things, everything in her life is always organized no matter what. “Oh, yes, I have it right here. The dish was approved, seeing as nobody passed out after eating it.” Ganyu said, forcing a small laugh. Even though she was exhausted, having some social interaction made her heart flutter. Her laugh may have been forced, but her feelings were genuine. “So it was? That’s surprising, thank you for taking a look at it.” Keqing gave a warm smile. “Of course, it’s my pleasure,” Ganyu spoke with a soft tone. Keqing started to walk off but stopped. “Oh, and one more thing,” she paused, then turned her head back, “Lady Ningguang wanted us to go to Xiangling’s cook-off festival. To participate, that is.” Ganyu, now looking up, nodded slightly then spoke out, “Oh! Yes, of course, I’ll attend.” Keqing left, her heels creating a clicking sound. Besides only small exchanges, this was one of their longest conversations. A rush of butterflies entered Ganyu’s stomach,  her face turning pink. “Maybe staying overtime isn’t so bad..”  Ganyu looked up, could it have been a mistake leaving this document, or fate?

Report Topic

0 Replies