« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Tips for a beginner Gyaru?

Hellow ☆

I really wanna implement Gyaru style in my life but idk where to start >.< Does anyone have tips?

Thank you!!

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Muñeca4_20

posted

There’s many types of gyaru but overall a gyarus style is heavy makeup, heavily stylized or dyed/bleached hair, tanning, somewhat revealing or “provocative” clothing, lots of accessories and anything flashy. In general gyaru is gal and gal is mind. They’re very fashionable, love staying up to date with hot topics and overall being whoever they want to be and doing so unapologetically. Here’s some examples for makeup or outfits if you’d like to take inspiration, you can also check Pinterest, TikTok etc. I hope this helps!!

HEo5UWF.th.jpg HEo5yfs.th.jpg HEo70rJ.th.jpg HEo7iBe.th.png HEoYIGn.th.jpg HEoYT4s.th.jpg HEoY86g.th.webp HEoaIDB.th.jpg 

HEoawUG.th.jpg  HEoavb2.th.webp

HEocddJ.th.jpg HEoc8YJ.th.jpg

Report Reply

Reply by α∂σвє мσσи ✼

posted

haii so i am also fairly new to gyaru but something i found useful that i thought you might as well was this YouTube channel I stumbled across called Hime Hime Star. it was started by these two sisters from Ohio who worked with a bunch of other gals on the internet from around the world to make this series called The Complete Beginners Guide to Gyaru. most of the videos are from about 8 years ago and i found it to be very informative. it talks about lots of the different substyles, history & culture, makeup, hair, etc… 

sooo yea hope this can maybe be helpful !! here’s the playlist if ur interested: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX2SB38da-g3BizQvUpM48i_iVPw-bPR3

Report Reply