« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

What's your job?

I'm SO curious to know what people do away from the screens!

What do you do for work? I'm a preschool teacher and work with kids before and after school. I feel like looking at me you would never guess that I teach. Many people think I'm in the fashion industry which is a total compliment, but it's not the truth. So what do you do?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Heliko

posted

I stare at screens at work too xD

My job is at a manufacturing facility, but specifically to look up in our system to figure out where orders currently are/supposed to be.

Report Reply

Reply by slocam

posted

^^Paris, it's in the eyes and your face is too kind.

^Heliko, what processes does your facility employ. Any Injection Moulding/CNC/Die Casting? ?

Additive Manufacturing, man, that is goin' change the game.

Anyone want to guess my job?

Report Reply

Reply by Alex

posted

Unfortunately, I don't have a job right now. It's been three months already. I’m in despair, I can’t find something more or less adequate.

Report Reply

Reply by Alexander.DD

posted

Just don't say there's no work right now. I can’t stand this phrase and complaint, because in fact there are a huge number of vacancies on the labor market now. It’s just that many applicants have extremely high requirements and don't adequately assess their own skills. If you really have problems, then look for some advice how to find a job in toronto. But I believe that now, when there are so many platforms with vacancies, different agencies, complaining about the lack of work is simply unacceptable.

Report Reply