« Back to the ghost files fans Forum

intros [pinned]

idk if anybody will join :') but if you do, please introduce yourself here!! and feel free to do whatever you want under spacehey rules ☆

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ★Mars

posted

ahh hello fellow ghoul!! i'm mars and i've been a fan of the boys since 2016 :D i also love other watcher works like puppet history. nice to meet you :] 

Report Reply

Reply by fluorescent ella

posted

Howdy, I've found my people it seems. I discovered the boys last year through BuzzFeed unsolved and my life was completely changed. I want to be Shane when I grow up tbh.

Report Reply

Reply by Juniper

posted

hey i'm juniper, u can call me juno! nice to meet ya'll; i've been following our ghoul boys since the beginning of buzzfeed unsolved way back when.

Report Reply

Reply by 3aliiyah

posted

i just got here on spacehey and theres a ghost files group this is so awesome!!!!!! my names jullie i go by ey/she pronouns! im sort of a new watcher/bfu fan since i only watched season 7 of unsolved but ive been a fan of watcher for nearly 2 years now i think 

also im a boogara >:)

Report Reply

Reply by ✦ ༉‧ ANNAₓ˚

posted

hiii!!! i'm ann, i'm 14 (turning 15), and ive been watching the boys since i was a kid!!! its ntmy all :)

Report Reply

Reply by ✡ Aelin ✡

posted

hiiiii my name is aelin i'm 16 (17 in december), i've been watching these here ghouly boys since the start of buzzfeed unsolved when shane hadn't materialized on this plane yet :] !! i love ghosts and spooky happenings

Report Reply

Reply by Zombie/Robbie

posted

Hii im Robbie, im seventeen, and love to specuate on the paranormal

Report Reply