« Art and Photography Forum

Authors unite!

Up and coming authors or already published authors... let's chat and help each other promote one another's work! 

I am working on creating my own publishing company and will have it released next month. 

As for my books, I will be releasing my first book under said publishing company, then the second book will drop July, and third will be in December! I'm also doing a lighter kids tale in the same universe/world for kids.

Sneak peak of book 1!

Alverik, a young elf-like humanoid known as a Sejari, is forced into a world he never wanted nor expected when his parents are killed by a monstrous red-eyed man before his eyes. Before Alverik could suffer the same fate as his mother and father, he is rescued by a mysterious woman who declares him a "Chosen," and trains him as a savior of his people. He embarks on an epic journey of discovery, loss, and friendship as the story follows the titular character and those he becomes close with as the world of Sejar-Thuk unfolds in this spectacular first book in the "A Story to Tell Universe" Saga One series. 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by DenisBrown

posted

All students have a dream job search waiting for them after graduation. An important stage of this is writing a resume, in which you must specify your education. But how to do it correctly. The site https://essaypro.com/blog/education-on-resume can help you with this, where you will learn about how to write education on cv. There you will find information about why it is important to write education on a resume, learn the basics of writing education on a resume, and learn tips and tricks from experts.

Report Reply

Reply by Ormuz

posted
updated

Make informed decisions about essay services by immersing yourself in reviews that provide detailed assessments and recommendations based on real user experiences. Start by checking if paperhelp legit to ensure you make the right choice.

Report Reply