« Parties and Nightlife Forum

Shrooms!

you have to try it to understand how good they feel! anything that could be bothering you or any concerns you may have just melt away. its happy. pure euphoria and beauty. you physically and mentally see the world differently. its beautiful.

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ๐•ท๐–”๐–‘๐–†

posted

shrooms are one of my fav drugs, they feel fucking amazing and life just feels so much more beautiful on them, plus theyve helped me mentally more than therapy tbh

Report Reply

Reply by Muñeca4_20

posted

Shrooms are great!! Micro dosing is amazing and really helps me stay focused on tasks. Iโ€™ve only had one weird trip with shrooms where I was extremely sleepy after a show and I took a cap bigger than the size of a quarter. I mean it was hugee and I couldnโ€™t sleep properly at all!! I was so tired but my mind was awake, I was in and out of sleep the whole night. Iโ€™ve learned my lesson and know never to do that again lmfao but overall shrooms are amazing and more ppl should educate themselves on the benefits. I know itโ€™s scary for a lot of people but if you know what youโ€™re doing and buying from trustworthy suppliers, youโ€™ll be fine.

Report Reply

would be down to try. but not until its safe. u never know. what if its laced with something.

Report Reply