« Back to the various alternative subcultures Forum

New Members Go Here! [pinned]

Hey, guys, it’s me, Sepucalow (Seh-poo-kal-low). Under this post, comment the alternative subcultures you are most interested in getting into. Also comment your preferred name and pronouns! Have fun!

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Seems like I'm I'm first person to join! My name is Ash, my pronouns are she/her and I'm emo but i also want to get more into riot grrrl and goth.Β 

Report Reply

Seems like I'm I'm first person to join! My name is Ash, my pronouns are she/her and I'm emo but i also want to get more into riot grrrl and goth.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by WaitingForTheRain

posted

~Seems I'm not the first person to join :3~
My name is Net, I got by any pronouns, I listen to mostly Goth and Deathrock music, but I'm to anything in terms of rock and punk.Β 

Report Reply

Reply by tai

posted
updated

i’m omotayo but i prefer the shortened version of my name, which is tayo. I use he/him pronouns. i’m mainly getting into visual kei, and classic rock.

Report Reply

Reply by β˜†Zeenaβ™‘

posted

Heya I'm Zeena I'm more into scemo and early 2000s kinda style but am still new to everything. I'm super open to music and shopping recs so feel free to message me. Everyone looks so cool on here

Report Reply

Reply by Rowan

posted

my name's rowan and i use he/him. i'm a punk/new wave enjoyer but also like general electronic and alternative music.

Report Reply