« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

Faces in The Windows

I've been writing down a few of these stories. I have alot of spare time these days so here by request is one more story. Let me know your opinion on it. This story was passed down to me from my mom and grandmother. It happened before I was born.

When I was little, I lived in a newly built duplex. My great uncle lived in one part and my mother and father in the other. I lived here for a short period of my life. The house and land have since been torn down.

When the house was being constructed, my mother went for an exploration inside. She went to a room that was going to soon belong to her. The room was in the back of the house, facing the backyard. She began to feel uneasy like someone was watching her. She looked to the window seeing multiple faces staring in. The faces were all decrepit and decaying with wide eyes. None of the faces were recognized as anyone she knew. She ran out of the room to tell my grandparents working in the front of the house. At first, they didn't believe her because it seemed so far fetched. 

Just beyond the backyard, my uncle discovered overgrown graves hidden. The graves had been there for many years before the property was claimed. No one knew who they belonged to but out of respect, they were taken care of. After, the faces never appeared again to my mother. 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Tj

posted

After you guys moved in did you or your mother have any more experiences, even if it wasn’t faces :o

Report Reply

Reply by ▊Lyth ▊

posted

Me, my brother and grandmother saw something in the driveway one night. Not for sure if it was linked with it or not. 

Report Reply