« Games Forum

Favorite sonic game

Posted by Macros

posted

Forum: Games

What is your favorite sonic game, And why?

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by HyperSAM

posted

My favorite Sonic game would have to be Sonic 3 & Knuckles. It's a very replayable game, and has a fantastic soundtrack, levels, and music.

Report Reply

Reply by Gray

posted

Nostalgic bias makes Sonic Adventure 2 my favorite game. I probably replayed it soooo many times as a kid and to this day I still listen to it's music from time to time.

Report Reply

Reply by R00by!

posted

Sonic adventure 2 <3

Report Reply

Reply by valentine

posted
updated

Jeez, Its hard to choose. When It comes to picking a game to be my favorite, it has to have great music, maps, and storylines. Sonic has a lot of games with good everything. I grew up poor/homeless so I was forced to watch sonic playthroughs. I was obsessed with all the games I watched.

So if I had to choose It's Sonic and the Black Knight. 

The storyline was great, I love the tone that was set. I was INLOVE with the game soundtrack, and the character design was top tier. Over all solid 10/10

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა ♡

Report Reply

Reply by ceru ❋

posted
updated

Probably Sonic Unleashed. But I still need to get Frontiers..

CD is my favorite of the classic games though

Report Reply

Reply by Mira23

posted

I recently finished playing Sonic Mania, a game that helped me finally see how the original Sonic games worked. Sonic Mania felt so much better to play and manage than any of the previous Sonic games I had played. And I'm not sure if it's due to Sonic Mania's word wipe design's contemporary touches or if I simply improved as a gamer.

Report Reply

Reply by MirMannor

posted

It HAS to be Sonic Rush! Boost works so much better in 2d and the soundtrack slaps!

Report Reply

Reply by Zeta64

posted

Sonic Adventure 1! Very fun gameplay and the characters look so goofy I love it

Report Reply