« Back to the Ace Attorney fans :D Forum

Hot takes?

Send in your AA hot takes!!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Beeorio

posted

I don't know how much of a hot take this is but I think Courtney Sithe has the best female character design in the entire franchise. . . She's one of the few female characters that isn't wearing a dress, is extremely tall (her model is almost the same height as Stronghart/Vortex who is 6'5") and is just. Her design is so awesome

and on that note, I think Kazuya Nuri is probably the best character designer/art director that the Ace Attorney series has seen. The only trilogy thing he worked on was Rise From the Ashes so he's responsible for Lana and Ema, and from then on he worked on Apollo Justice, PL v PW and then TGAA1 and 2. Imo he's made the best designs in the franchise and has some of the best art too

Report Reply

Reply by dragoness_

posted

i think i'll get murdered by some of my friends right now, but i think jfa is definitely worth skipping!

it didn't really have that exciting overarching storyline that pw and aj have, or new characters cool enough to get you to keep playing yk? i feel like it doesn't have enough significance to the series to be worth playing.

you could even jump straight to the aj trilogy after playing pw and be perfectly fine. jfa's last case was cool, but barely worth sitting through the rest of it to get to :>

Report Reply

Reply by ⚣。 Klavier

posted
updated

- dahlia isn't the worst character (GODOT FANS STARTS ATTACKING ME)  

- i like nahyuta (IM THE SOLE NAHYUTA LIKER) 

- clussy joke isn't funny

Report Reply