« Back to the 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Ίπ’Šπ’π’π’š 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔 {𝑻𝑺𝑳} π‘Όπ’π’Šπ’—π’†π’“π’”π’Šπ’•π’š Forum

First class!! Day 1!!

Pixel Dividers | Cute Kawaii Resources

HELLO CLASS!!!!!!!!!!

It is the first day of TSL University!! I hope everyone is here, otherwise, next time we see you I will personally throw a dart at your face.

I am Mr Emi, your teacher for this and every single other class.

Since it's the first day and you all are mentally ill children, we will not do much else today but introductions.

I expect everyone to tell their name, age, birthdate, credit card number, ip adress and 2 fun facts about yourself!!

And yes you will get graded for this so better not fuck around.

Lets have a fun year toghether!!

Fandemonium — Pixel Dividers For Everything

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Pot

posted

Hey it's not 8:30 am what is this!!??

Report Reply

Reply by Emis

posted

Sorry forgot to inform you, classes actually just start whenever I like. The 8 Am policy is just for the authorities so they won't shut my school down for invasion of privacy.

Report Reply

Reply by omenamanteli

posted

are you sure you don't need to know my mothers maiden name, my first pets and the high school I attended?

Report Reply

Reply by Emis

posted

I know those already silly!

Report Reply

Reply by m4th3w_my3rz

posted

well i like five nights at freddyes! it is a game about a bear who commits crimes !!! and ther s a hoΒ  t purpel man too !!! his nam is william and i love him, even tho he too, commits crimes. yousee, i can change him! :3Β 

Report Reply

Reply by Emis

posted

I would really appreciate it if you guys would do as requested!! We don't have all day!! hahaha, just joking, we do have all day! I won't let anyone leave till I have the information

Report Reply

Reply by Emis

posted

That is wonderful! Thank you for participating

Report Reply

Reply by Pot

posted

Sorry I don't really get the assignment

Report Reply

Reply by Emis

posted

Use your fucking brain dumbass