« General Forum

psst, ever heard of tails gets trolled?..

Posted by bradnie

posted

Forum: General

um. to be honest with you, i have not kept up with it because of my poor attention span and also because i was getting too engulfed in actual sonic content to keep on reading it. but i do remember (kind of) some stuff abt it. i remember it being funny and uh the spelling <3 "quintessance" my beloved. man, i find it so charming to see the lil' arrows between long words, leading you to a word you may be able to make out or not at all (maybe the spelling was so crappy that you couldn't even understand it idk. ) it's like Wow . no one does that except lazerbot that's so unique and cool and creative. its funny aswell. listen, i only know the sonic characters and who they actually are in tails gets trolled  - everyone else who's in it, i Know Of but not like in a "i literally spend hours researching and replaying you and listening to you and thinking about you" type of Know Of . 

i still haven't done much research on silver and blaze because i'm still trying to process sonic adventure and currently playing sonic adventure 2 and watching sonic x (nearly finished) - i don't want EVERYTHING shoved in my face or else well. it'll all go too fast. so actually i don't know them as well as sonic, shadow, knuckles, amy & tails. 

the lore in tails gets trolled. is really really in depth actually. like they arent stuck in one location or its not the same perspective every single time like sometimes we have some bloody boss scenes with mario and idk shadow or luigi then we have like everyone swearing we have the Tails Face then oh knuckles smokes weed and then uhh... AN ACTUAL TROLL, KING OF TROLLS? AND HIS SON IS THE TROLLFACE. we have cults we have superpowers we have the trauma 

i love that one time like shadow and the others went and faked a justin bieber concert just to lure the trolls in and kill them i love when silver put on the troll mask. i love every scene with knuckles in it. shadow is #anti troll . ROB (the guy with no ears) he's immune to trolling because he can't hear it. i love the long-ass paragraphs of introductions from the members of the pacman group and how they r gonna train tails. love the cheeto guy. the ocs are actually okay tbh however apparently they were used wayyy too much in later chapters but i only read up to a certain point so idk. 

yk the humour in tails gets trolled is pretty funny actually. recently i found a tumblr post made by carmenpeach which was a comic of sonic & tails in the midwest and how they had memory lost and now it's stanley & nvidia, stanley works in HYVEE and nvidia is living her best life gettin' her career set as rave organizer & dj. shadow dates stanley because he's sonic but not sonic. shadow does coke in the bathroom of hyvees and bestie rouge is with wave <3 man the ARTSTYLE is so.. ough pretty i love shadow's eyelashes i love the facial expression the MOUTHS so wide and big!!!!!!!!!!!! 

honestly. i dont even know why i put this here it's not that similar to tails gets trolled in terms of humour or storyline , however they both nuts <333 and i love that. also its one of the few sonic fancomics/aus besides tgt that i bothered to read and i dont regret it 

PLEASE READ I BEG SOMEONE REPLY TO THIS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS OR SOMETHING TO DO WITH SONIC OR FANCOMICS POPULAR LIKE TAILS GETS TROLLED OR SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!! <3 begging rn

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by iAmThatKidYouKnowWhatiMean

posted

Reply by MirMannor

posted

I wanna read it but never got around to it. It looks really cool!

Report Reply

Reply by bradnie

posted

it is cool! LOLL finally people replied to this like 5 month old post , ty <3 -  anyway, im still processing sa2 and other games like battle - i love those games so much... maybe i should make a forum post about that

Report Reply