« Back to the The Rawring 20s! (2000s Emo/Scene) Forum

Where do you guys get your clothes?

I've been getting mine from mercari mainly :P its cheaper than hot topic and most shirts only cost 13 bucks or 15- depends on the seller tho bc invader zim merch on mercari is being resold for a LOTTT of money- i was able to find a bunch of hello kitty shirts from 2009-2010 >:]

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by VegaVoidDestroy

posted

Value Village/ thrift stores/ and Spencer's

Report Reply

Reply by Sile

posted

i work at spencer's so a lot of mine come from there!

i used to want to shop at dolls kill, however i had heard they're problematic :(

Report Reply

Reply by BroxMontana

posted

usually i wait till i get alot of hotcash or i go onto rockabillia for rubber bracelets and old band tees!

Report Reply

Reply by Gorixology

posted

Thrift stores and some online shops such as Tem, AliExpress, Shein (stopped supporting the company) ROMWE (same thing applies), the clearance section of Hot Topic and Spencers, sometimes Claires

Report Reply

Reply by zammyzlaughterzz

posted

how about accessories?? i usually make my own now but i would blow like 30 bucks on jewlery>.> which is a very hefty price lol

Report Reply

Reply by ✰ Alex ✰

posted

I usually order clothes all online because I never get to go anywhere- Hot Topic (even though it's not as good anymore), Vampire Freaks, Spencer's, thrift stores or Ebay and such. I usually just look up scenecore to get wherever I want <3

Report Reply

Reply by Shawnathon

posted

I use Depop, Mercari, and Poshmark!

Report Reply