« Back to the ✭ Göre ✭ Forum

Sooo, its not allowed then 🤷

I'm lost as to if there is or was content. If there was, then there's definitely no freedom of expression, speech, or any other freedom. well, the situation being, here's a group, with zero activity and zero content, keyword being group, I'ma say, this, Isa trap, and with that, I'll assume that a nazi like Mark, probably taught thez 2 "oWnErS" whatever they know, hopefully they ain't thieves too as they are no different, except theyz bottom feeders.. what they can't steal is a violation, and they ain't able cr this shit and if all we share is shit they can't steal, drive traffic, or make $$$ from, suddenly the open arms close, and we are banned, sooooo...... lulz nice plan devs/ mods whatever you call yourselves, fake is where I'm at, and I'm as anon as a motherfucker can get, ya lazy, unoriginal, no imagination having, snitch ass fux and robot depending on to do your fucking job, retards.. rant over, sorry if I disturbed any of the 19 other members, but fuck man, I'm tryin to leave fb for somewhere similar, but tbh, theyr all like this, some worse. Shits crazy

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by <?>Charlie

posted

Lmao, what'd u expect, goofy. Can't be mad they don't want gore on their site XD bro goofy asl

Report Reply

Reply by puck

posted

go back to watchppldie nerd

Report Reply

Reply by 24

posted

he made an account just to write this

Report Reply