« Back to the mcr fans!!!! Forum

Who's ur favorite MCR member and why?

I personally don't have a favorite because I love them all equally, but if I had to pick one it would be Mikey !!

Report Topic

21 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

my fav is gerard 'cause he's so smexy and he's WEIIIRRRDDDDD just like me not to mention he can rock a dress (which is the hottest thing a boy can do)!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Millz

posted

I love them all but it has to be frank. Hes litterally one of the reasons im alive today and he just gets me through everything <3

Report Reply

Reply by tori <3

posted

I love all of them choosing would rip me to sheds

Report Reply

Reply by maddie ♡

posted

frank bc hes so bbg

Report Reply

Reply by Possum

posted

I love them all but i almost named myself ray

Report Reply

Reply by XX_Helena_XX

posted

Hard but I think imma go with Gerard Way cuz he's weird, he's a vampire (not really but I don't know how else to put it) and his quotes make me laugh when nothing else will, and I swear there gonna save my life someday.

Report Reply

Reply by richie x3

posted

either ray or mikey, both of them are so bbg and I love them

Report Reply

Reply by Xav

posted
updated

Frank! He's helped me a lot through my darkest days growing up. frnkiero andthe cellabration was my first concert! I have a tattoo of his solo logo as well.

I used to go by Franki xD

Report Reply

Reply by Sunshyne60

posted

Gerard. Love his style. Very gender.

Report Reply

Reply by Adrian★

posted

My fav is Frank! He's just a weird little guy ◕_◕˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Report Reply

Reply by adi

posted

ray :> hes a guitar god and absolutely my idol

Report Reply

Reply by MiKeY

posted

Milky bcus he reminds me of a biscuit and his name sounds like milky gay, and i think thats really funny bc im immature, anyway, hes my bbg and we share the same first and middle name :]

Report Reply

Reply by XxeviexX

posted

defenitely gee, knowing ppl who struggle with drug addictions made me so proud that he got over it and hes so sweet and hes cute i am so autistic for that man

Report Reply

Reply by emopunchingbag

posted

I love all four of them, but my favorite is Mikey Way for quite a few reasons. He is actually my main hyperfiction. I relate to him so much, even in pictures of him and interviews. I get so happy when I see silly edits of him or cool pictures of him on Pinterest that I stim. I hide it around my friends and try not to go on rants about Mikey because I have gotten teased before. We also both love Star Wars >:) 

I wouln't say I have a crush on him, i think i just have a close connection with Mikey and get a sense of comfort. Its actually Gee, Frank, and Rayray who I'm crushing on. 

Report Reply

Reply by ryryro

posted

ik about recent controversies but i IDOLIZED frank as a kid. wanted all his piercings, his hair, and tattoos just like him + some of the first songs i learned on guitar were from cellabrations. now i think i'd have to go with mikey.

Report Reply

Reply by Lennoxy

posted

Mikey bc why not he’s awesome

Report Reply

Reply by ✰Jay✰

posted

Mikey, mainly cuz he's the mother fucker who inspired me to start learning guitar, and eventually I'm gonna be a bassist just like him :)

Report Reply

Reply by kilroy :3

posted

probably frank bc I love his style and sass and he's just kinda always been my favourite.

Report Reply

Reply by taylrgrm

posted

mikey way is so me core. hes so odd and peculiar. hes like a soggy wet cat. hes also attractive also people need to stfu with “mikeys glow up” hes always been majestic shut up. also cant believe theres people out there that dislike him what did he do bro. gerards also hot tho

Report Reply

Reply by Plague upon ye

posted

Ray! That man feels like home, i have no better way to explain it. I was going through some hardships when i rediscovered MCR and found out they all made their own albums. Out of them all, i truly love Remember the Laughter. It brings me comfort.

Report Reply

Reply by Spider!

posted

I like all of them tbh but I know the least about Ray, except that he's a super duper good guitar player. I like Frank the most probably, I'm not sure why, ig I just think he's funny or smth, I just find comfort in him.

Report Reply