« Music Forum

The old MySpace music

Posted by Lisa

posted
updated

Forum: Music

So I stumbled upon this playlist on Apple Music about a week ago...and it brings back so much memories. I use to be into the “emo/scene” music but I remember my appearance didn’t match my music taste back then. I use to like Lights, Owl City, Flyleaf, Hollywood Undead, Never Shout Never, 3OH!3, Boys Like Girls...etc. AND OMG let’s not forget Brokencyde and The Millionaires LOL

What are some of your favorite songs then?

Report Topic

34 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Wolf Ugly

posted

I have reason to believe you may be a bot, due to the lack of I Set My Friends On Fire mentions in this post :)

Report Reply

Reply by sugars.not.so.sweet

posted

literally loved all the artist you've listed boys like girls was my favorite band in middle school and ive seen never shout never live and it was a bad ass set

Report Reply

Reply by Lean

posted

not really emo/rock but Jai Paul

Report Reply

Reply by Sav

posted
updated

this playlist is AWSOME

Report Reply

Reply by Macall

posted

Reply by Sara

posted

Hey if you want to get refresh from the music then you should listen the Lofi Hip Hop Live Streaming which is one of the best music platform to boost your productivity.

Report Reply

Reply by Elohimless 🤘🇵🇷

posted

I'm not part of the whole "Emo" and/or "scene" sub culture but I do enjoy listening to some of Hollywood Undead's music (but I discovered them after the OG MySpace days around 2010ish). 

Report Reply

Reply by j0nd4mus1c14n

posted

My music was WAY different back then lmao. I listened to Miley Cyrus, Girls Generation, 009 Sound System, Jason Derulo, Rihanna, Eminem, N.W.A., Paramore, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and some other stuff than what I listen today.

Report Reply

Reply by DayEXSO

posted
updated

hey : )
i would love it if you checked out my music, especially if you're an extreme spacehey user like me and love alternative rap / hiphop. my music will be always available for free on spacehey music when it comes out but for now, please check out my music under DayEXSO, it would truly mean a whole lot to me :]

Report Reply

Reply by 0tt0 :3

posted

two wordz.

COBRA. STARSHIP.

Report Reply

Reply by killuaronx

posted
updated

Thanks for what you've shared. Music and klingeltöne kostenlos are great if we know how to use them properly

Report Reply

Reply by hiitstyrone

posted

try this: https://soundcloud.com/f3en/falling-out-p-lil-biscuit?in=lilguthi/sets/get-these-songs-to-30-likes&si=885fc53871954980b9c1eb5f372ff38b&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Report Reply

Reply by ocean ☆

posted

The millionaires oh my god (⁠ノ゚⁠0゚⁠)⁠ノ⁠~

Report Reply

Reply by SazSaz

posted

I still love all this stuff, I got into Hollywood Undead pretty late though but I really love them, they are so fun.

Report Reply

Reply by Rich H

posted

I never got on MySpace when they were a thing, but we gotta talk about Clear Static.

This band oozed the sex appeal of absolute unadulterated new wave goodness, with the British influence real noticeable. 

I mean bloody well come on, listen to that intro. Lol

Report Reply

Reply by DeathcoreAndSlamJit

posted

Job for a cowboy Entombment of a machine was a big one on myspace back then lol

Report Reply

Reply by Ash

posted

My fav myspace music is mathcore and deathcore icl lol (Carnifex, ABRB, Suicide Silence, Bodys In The Gear Of Apparatus and Iamerror)

Report Reply

Reply by EyesAreForLosers

posted

Vyncent Flaw and Peter Pepper were so good! 

Report Reply

Reply by Robbie

posted

Jeez, i think i had one song one my myspace. i think it was steppin out? i heard it in a store once and it was my favoritr song for an entire summer

Report Reply

Reply by ida 𐕣

posted

I LOVE NSN SO MUCH> i grew up with them and ive been in love with chris since i was like 7

Report Reply

Reply by daivd tung

posted

Here is my playlist: https://ringdd.com/

Report Reply

Reply by BlissPorky

posted

POSTED A RAP SONG USING A OLD BEAT TYLER THE CREATOR MADE IN MYSPACE!

-HERES THE SONG-

Report Reply

Reply by rennievera

posted

My favorite song is Cruel Summer. I have set as ringtones for Samsung phone

Report Reply

Reply by danigavi

posted

A list of all my favorite songs is here

Report Reply

Reply by mathildeleah29225

posted

My favorite song is Werenoi – Bang and some other songs on the site: sonneriesmusique.com

Report Reply

Reply by Aurora Catatumbo

posted

Jeffree Star's music is A1. Like Beauty Killer is the best scene album ever & Miss Boomboxx is like my favorite song. 

Report Reply

Reply by Toni

posted

I've always loved the millionaires music, specially the really early songs, can't wait to see what they have for the future <3

Report Reply

Reply by T‎★BY

posted

vyncent flaw ough

Report Reply

Reply by JTAYLIVXX

posted

I haven't heard those names beside Owl City in a while 

Report Reply

Reply by hoxx3r

posted

SLEEPING WITH SIRENS!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ry4n w0lf

posted

King of the World by Porcelain and the tramps! 

Report Reply

Reply by cl0wn

posted

I was one of them myspace metalheads, I suppose. Used to find some cool stuff on myspace, small bands from out in the world as well as keep up with the local scene. In memory it was all wonder and whimsy but realistically today is in most ways superior. I mean, I wouldnt want to give up bandcamp to go back to myspace.

Still, for a young, music-obsessed clown it was hard to beat the way myspace felt like you were really in contact with bands you liked from across the world.

Report Reply

Reply by Jimbit76

posted

Enjoy my playlist https://lyrics-ringtone-download.com/

Report Reply