« Podcast Forum

Interviews For My Webseries

Posted by Mae

posted

Forum: Podcast

I wasn't sure which category to post this in, so it could also go into Writing and Poetry, depending on how you look at it. If you're interested, go ahead and comment and we can set up a date and time :)

Hi, I'm a 14-year-old looking to interview people for the new web series I'm going to be working on. It's called Neptune's Star and once I get accounts up, I will link them in the comments.

It can be over voice or messages, I don't mind. The web series is about how different people see the world and their views on different subjects, It is going to be a place for different opinions to be set free and to be considered.

I'm not saying the web series will blow up or go "viral" but I'd like to at least get it started. 

I will put here that most of the topics are going to be "deep" or just things that get you thinking.

Any voice interviews will be, with consent, posted on youtube. Text ones will likely be posted on the tumblr I've made for it. 

I'd prefer people around my age range, but that's not required.

You can contact me through;

tumblr: @neptunesstar

gmail: starsneptunes@gmail.com

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Andy:)

posted

Hey there^^! 14 (almost 15) myself and I'm super interested in this! It sounds like a really cool idea!!!

Report Reply