« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

Smile??

I checked out this abandoned amusement place with my friends called Neb’s Fun World in Oshawa, Ontario in Canada. The backdoor was busted open so it was easy to get in. There was the usual bowling alley, playset, cafe, arcade and so on. The reason we went is that we had heard about "The smile room" created by Trevor Henderson and thought it would be fun. We ended up entering one of the backrooms but we got completely lost. No matter what door we entered we just ended up in more hallways and empty rooms, even if we backtracked from where we came. Out of nowhere, we heard a loud bang and then an odd scream. It was inhuman. Whatever made that sound was, to say the least, not normal. After hearing this my friend grabbed me and we ran. After what felt like hours we ended up back in the original room where we had entered. We sprinted outside and into the parking lot and we stopped to catch our breath. We bussed back home while trying to make sense of what we experienced. Weeks later and I stumbled upon this group, so, here I am.

I'm not sure what happened, and for all I know we might've just been two drunk teens who got confused, but it sure as hell scared the shit outta me.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Brucey <3 Yung Gingseng

posted

I hope this is fake, because if the smile room existed I would never leave my house. I've never been drunk before but I don't think being drunk makes you experience stuff like that, so maybe it might be real. Not sure.

Report Reply