« Back to the Eddsworld Forum

Opinions on ships in Eddsworld? Whats ur fav?

Do you like shipping in eddsworld? Why or why not? Do you have a fav ship?

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ✧ ᑎOᐯᗩ ✧

posted

shipping has and will happen in any piece of media to have ever existed. I personally don't mind it, but I know some people out there are irked by it, but you just gotta let people have their fun and walk away from things you don't like sometimes.

besides, shipping characters can be an opportunity to further explore their dynamics or personalities and stuff c:

Report Reply

Reply by elios Σ(°△°|||)︴☆

posted

personally, i don't really ship anyone in eddsworld, they all really just seem like friends and i like it that way. I don't dislike any ships, or the people who ship it 

Report Reply

Reply by Starz

posted

Az a kid I hated tomtord bc they are enemies and I still don’t rlly like it but I don’t care az much now
I actually kinda like tordedd but otherwise I like ship art bc they art lookz nice az long az it isn’t nsfw

Report Reply

Reply by R4v3b0y

posted

The ships I like are TordEdd, KimKatya and PaulPatrick

Report Reply

Reply by Sharkie

posted

Am I the only one who just thinks Tomtord it's weird AF? Like I don't reeeally hate it but it's just meeeh... They don't look good together, honestly I like the headcanon of them dating in highschool and then breaking up, but in the beyond area it just seem weird to me. 

Anyways I like TomxMatt sjsjjs

Report Reply