« Back to the ?Z Forum

Introduce yourself!! [pinned]

Posted by Hiatus (active on @tzeremie on insta)

posted
updated

Forum: ?Z Group

You can introduce yourself in any format! I'll start!

My name is Vervain! My pronouns are he/they and I'm 22. I love to draw and write, I really love to make OCs and JtHM is a huge inspo for me! I can't pick a favorite character because I love most all of them lol, and Dib is my fave from IZ probably :) tho I really adore Nny and Devi's designs, they're so fun

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by cipher

posted

hi!! i'm cipher (or c for short) and i use he/him, it/its, and xe/xem/xyr pronouns. i'm goth & i mainly listen to darkwave, goth rock, post punk, industrial, and new wave music. i'm a big fan of jthm & its spinoffs as well as invader zim.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by levi‼

posted

Hi! I'm Levi, I'm a trans arospec biromantic guy and I use he/him pronouns! I'm a multifandom + oc artist and my main interest is Invader Zim.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by DEDBOi

posted

I'm DEDBOi. I'm an autistic minor that uses he/him pronouns. I really don't mind what music I listen too, but I'm into a lot of stuff. I also draw & animate, too! I'm a big fan of Vasquez's works.

Really great to be here with all of you!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by freshmeat

posted

hi im meat! i use she/they pronouns and im pansexual. i love nu metal and really just a whole bunch of music from doo wop to pop music from the 50s-early 2010s. I like to draw and write and i am a big fan of JTHM and Jhonen Vasquez' work in general. 

nice to meet you all!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by lils

posted

haii, my name is Seren or travis i go by he/him and neos, I love Invader zim and JTHM :333

I'm a multifandom oc artist :PP 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by </Looper Oxy>

posted
updated

k, my name (not the real one) is Looper Oxy, but you can call me Looper or Oxy for short. i'm a vampire girl lmao, i don't think i need to put my pronouns here but i'll put it anyway, she/her pls :P i like a lot of stuff like Jhonen Vasquez works (no shit sherlock), electro-punk, goth subculture, webtoons and webcomics. i'm aromantic and pansexual lol- i draw, animate, edit videos and program (sometimes). that's it.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by JOHNNY!!!

posted

HEYYYYY!! im trazh, i use the he/him prnouns (im transmasc & gay XC), i dont have a great english cuz im from a zpanish speaker country, i like jhonen V. creations a lot!!1!!!!

NICE2MEET U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by DIB’S #1 FAN

posted
updated

hai:3!! im Nny/Dib/Sean!! im a 13 yr old bi trans male:3 i rlly liek JTHM, Squee, and IZ atm!!! i draw alot too^.^!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Knife's Husband Real

posted

HEYYY ^_^ I'm Nny/Zim! :D I use he/they and I LOVE music and Jhonen Vasquez :3 My fav IZ character is obv Zim and my fav JTHM characters is Nny and Devi 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by 1mental

posted

hayy my name is Ronnie :3, I got obsessed with IZ ever since I saw it at the beginning of 2023, and love JTHM even more. My fav characters prolly are Dib, Zim, or Nny ^_^

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by XxxAlyBatzzxxX

posted
updated

Hello! My name is Alyssa/Aly, I'm genderfluid and bisexual, my pronouns are she/they/it but I prefer using they/them pronouns most of the time. I really enjoy reading JTHM, and have been a fan of JTHM since about July of 2023 when I first got the book. I'm also a fan of Invader Zim, I've been a fan of Invader Zim since like January or February of 2023, meaning I've been a fan of it for almost a year now. :)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by # GH0STI3 !!

posted

heyy I'm ghostie, im 13 (14 in some days woohoo) my pronouns are he/him and I like drawing

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Nny

posted
updated

Hi!! I'm Nny or Chester, I'm fine with being called either. I use he/him pronouns, I'm 15, and I'm autistic. I'm a huge fan of Jhonen and all his work! I've been building up a pretty cool Invader Zim/ jthm collection for awhile now! :3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by adam axemurder //_-

posted

hiii!!! meh name is frankie, i'm thirteen and a boy and i rly liek jthm, squee!, and i feel sick but i also like invader zim so uh yeah . :-) i'm emo, i LOOOVE my chemical romance, taking back sunday, and fall out boy (among MANY other bands XD)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by x_dgaz

posted

hihihihi!! :P I go by D online, and my pronouns are she/they!! I'm 13 and I LOVE jthm, ifs, squee, and invader zim ^_^ I'm looking for friends that have the same interests as me, so take look at my profile and send a friend request if u wanna b friends X3

Permalink Report Reply