« Back to the The 18+ Club Forum

Introduce Yourself

Welcome everyone!

You can share as much or as little as you would like in your introduction! If you need any suggestions, you can use the following as a guide:

• Name (or alias)
  • Age (approximate or exact)
  • Gender identification
  • Location (current or original, and for your internet safety, please do not give your exact location!)
  • Career and/or aspirations
  • Hobbies and interests
  • Favorite books, movies, or bands
  • special details that you want to share

I'll start:

I am...

• ...known by most as "Wizard", though over the years I've also been called "Quads", "Bunny", "Tank", and other short-lived nicknames for various reasons
  • ...in my late 20s
  • ...male
  • ...from Kentucky (U.S.A.)
  • ...currently a student at my local community college
  • ...interested in many subjects and activities including but certainly not limited to PC gaming (Steam, mainly), D&D, pencil sketching, playing drums & guitar, sci-fi & fantasy, history, blacksmithing*, woodworking, theology (both Christian and non) and more
  • ...a former punk rock band member ("The Downfall of Reason" - 1 album, 0 gigs**)

*Currently non-participatory - I don't have a yard or garage available to construct a forge and begin practicing.
**We did some private gigs for people we knew, but never any paid gigs or anything like that. As to the album, to my knowledge it never made it to iTunes or any other online platform (as in, disc only), and all of the digital material is/was(?) in the hands of the band's leader (who, if you were wondering, is/was not me).

Report Topic

112 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kat On Broadway

posted

howdy dowdy

I am Kat, 25, living in the US and I love theater and lots of other nerdy things like video games and DND and stuff!

I also absolutely love movies so it is hard for me to pick one lol

Report Reply

Hi.
I am Originally from yucca valley california and the surrounding area. I have also lives some years in Bristol England, Indiana, Nevada and Connecticut.
Currently i reside in the Youngstown ohio area (a connecting town) and i absolutely hate it, but i got the most foundation built here i guess so it is what it is......

Big on .......... lots of music, even if im real picky and a bit elitist (personally) about it. Almost anything with a dark, evil, sad or melancholic tone is pretty much up my alley but just a few exceptions.
If i had to narrow it down though, i guess i can be described as a "black/death metal/ grind" dude.
Who wears all black, all the time, without fail.

I lift some, i am a large guy, (by normative comparison i aint on steroids) i get compliments for it here and there so thats nice i guess, i am also fat though so you know......... Swings and roundabouts.

Heavily love horror movies, but am a huge fan of film in general, and really love a great obscurity.
Im one of those kinds of dudes that has watched a lot of italian and jap horror etc.
But also love a lot of great film outside of horror.

I do love anime. Bit choosy about it though i dont like it if its overly cutesy or the art style is far far too cartoony (as in excessively stupid looking hair design etc).
I am a fan of a lot of the oldschool stuff, and i do like it more back when it was about the hypervoilence and adult characters.
But a lot of the new stuff is amazing too. Loved erased and promised neverland etc.

Gaming is something i do. Moderately a lot? lol.
Mostly really love a good long solo campaign. Red dead, MGS 5, Hitman, alien isolation being recentish plays i really super enjoyed.
Big Final fantasy fan.

Report Reply

Reply by DGS

posted
updated

Call me Greg.  It's actually a variation of my middle name, and my pen name (see hobbies below).  46, heterosexual male.

I grew up in central California one set of hills away from the coast, now living a few hours north of there near Sacramento.

I'm a teacher.

I like to write and tell stories.  I have a weekly nostalgic fiction (but inspired by true stories) blog, a story set in 1997 about a university student finding his way in life (click here).  (As I write this, January 2023, I am currently on a planned break from writing, but if you're new to my site, you still have 156 old episodes to read through.)

I've read the Harry Potter series, the Hunger Games series, and Ready Player One and Two multiple times each in the last few years.  I've read a lot of Stephen King and John Grisham over the years (but nowhere near all).  Sue Grafton's Kinsey Millhone series (the ones with the letters in the titles, A is for Alibi, B is for Burglar, etc.) is my literary guilty pleasure; Kinsey was such a great snarky badass.  And I've just recently discovered James Michener, although he wrote such long books that his work will probably keep me busy for decades.  Favorite movies, I have a lot of them, it depends on my mood.  Most of the movies I've seen on the big screen in the last decade were Marvel, Star Wars, big names like that, but I haven't really kept up with those.  Two unexpected favorites of mine that I've watched over and over again since their release in my 20s are Orange County and Mean Girls (hence the profile picture, as of this writing).  Favorite bands, the first two that come to mind are Carbon Leaf and Alan Doyle and the Beautiful Band since I see them every time they come to California (which is once every year or two at most, being from Virginia and Newfoundland respectively), but my musical tastes are all over the place in terms of genre and era.  One of those surveys on here asked if I sing in the shower, and I said not only do I sing in the shower, but I've been known to go from Queen to George Strait to Whitney Houston all in the same shower.

So, yeah, that's me.  I don't fit neatly into metaphorical boxes.

Report Reply

oh i forgot to mention i was 36.

Report Reply

Reply by DeryckEleven

posted

39. He/him. North Carolina. Originally from California, which I still miss. I process various financial transactions at a university. I enjoy: craft beer and liquor (though I don’t drink v much these days), games (of the video, board, and tabletop varieties), books, and have a v casual interest in prepping for the zombie apocalypse. I self-published a book on Amazon a few years ago and have recently gotten back to writing for possible further self-publishing.

Report Reply

Reply by Katie ♡

posted
updated

Well, I'm Katie. I'll be 32 in just over a week & I live in Georgia. I am female. I'm a stay-at-home mom & I'm not really sure what I aspire to be these days, but I'm hoping to get my real estate license in the next few years. I love gaming, whether that's video games, board games, card games or table top games. I also love to travel. Favorite book is "Don't Look Behind You" by Lois Duncan. Favorite movie is Life As We Know It. Favorite band is State Champs. Fun fact: I have 2 beautiful children. My daughter turns 1 in a couple weeks & my son will be 3 in April. Another fun fact: I'm a huge bookworm when I can find the time to read & I'm big on horror movies & horror games. 

Report Reply

Reply by Gray

posted
updated

Hi I go by the name Gray. I'm a 25 year old female from South Carolina. We may be a trashy state full of nothing but it's my trashy state of nothing and I like it here.

Anyways it would be my dream to be a housewife but I doubt it'll happen so I am hoping I could get a job that involves labor. Movement would keep me healthy, I don't want to be tired from sitting at a desk all day. I would love to have some sort of cooking or baking job.

I enjoy cooking and baking a lot and I'm trying to learn how to decorate sweets as well. I used to draw a lot and have been thinking about getting back into it. Other than that I play video games. A lot. An unhealthy amount probably.

I'm not interested in many certain things so all I can say is I usually watch stuff on Food Network and HGTV. Of course I watch a few sitcoms too but that's about it. I don't listen to any certain bands or artists but I like a bit of 80's, synthwave, and a lot of video game OST. People who talk to me will quickly learn I love music from the Touhou series and even listen to the CD tarcks created by ZUN.

Report Reply

Reply by Josh Nobody

posted

Hello, my name is Josh. I'm 30 years old and I am a former asshole.

Report Reply

Reply by Jon 🐇

posted

Hi!  I'm Jon :)

62yo male in Minnesota, divorced twice, three kids and a couple grandkids. I'm more of a loner these days, family's been bugging me lately. Anyway. :P

I've had two main careers, the Food Se3rvice Industry and woodworking. It's funny, I worked at three cabinetry jobs and I literally no almost nothing about wood working. Long stories all.

I'm now retired on disability, I have two artificial hips. I live alone in my mom's house, caring for it and the livestock while she's in the nursing home. I cook, and read, and play with the dog and cat. And watch a LOT of TV. :P

I like sci-fi, and anime and manga, comedies more than dramas, quirky stuff in general.

And I like being kind. So Spacehey is a great fit for me :D

Report Reply

Reply by Thegoodolddays

posted

Hey guys! I'm Raven, 21 year old female :) I'm from the US (east coast, that's about as specific as I'm gonna get lol) and I'm an artist! I also have tons of other hobbies, as I'm currently disabled. I dabble in crochet, sculpting, cosplay, music, prop-making and more. I love rock and classical music, particularly with darker tones like Nightwish or Queensryche. I was raised on '80s rock! My favorite band is MCR, but Dream Theater is a close second :) My favorite book series are Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson, Divergent, The Chronicles of Narnia, and Artemis Fowl. As far as movies go, good lord, I've seen THOUSANDS, it's impossible to pick a favorite!  Shows are easier -- Lost, Grimm, Fringe, Gotham, The 100.

As far as other little details, uh I don't know... I have a RedBubble shop? Ah, a weird fact about me is that my pinky finger curves slightly inward, and that's a hereditary trait from my mom! :D

Report Reply

Reply by Daniel Torch

posted

• Name (or alias): Torch
  • Age (approximate or exact): between 27 and 42
  • Gender identification: fella
  • Location (current or original, and for your internet safety, please do not give your exact location!): West Coast Best Coast
  • Career and/or aspirations: Housing Developement and Pro Wrestler
  • Hobbies and interests: Wrestling, Nascar, Football, Collecting stuff, reading, music, comic books
  • Favorite books, movies, or bands: mostly wrestling/comedian autobiographies. Dude Wheres My Car/Princess Bride/Scott Pilgrim. (Pop)punk/country/
  • special details that you want to share: i dunno.. Kinda awkward, introvert, terrible at small talk, terrible at drums but i "play" them

Report Reply

Reply by Miscellanity

posted
updated

Hello everyone, I'm Misc. I'm a 20 yr. old (AA/Mexican) male who lives somewhere in Texas. I currently work as a cashier at Burlington while also pursuing a BA in CS. For fun I like to play video games, collect pins, and occasionally knit. I don't read any books (yet), but I do plan to. I'd say some of my favorite movies are Steven Universe, Pokémon, and Peanuts. 

Report Reply

Reply by rhys

posted

hii 

i'm rhys! i'm 20 yrs old turning 21 in feb and i'm genderfluid!! :) i live in the south but i'll be moving sometime late next year! i'm in college to be an english teacher and (hopefully) make it out of these classes alive x_x. i love creating music/playing instruments, i've played the clarinet for 9 yrs n i'm currently learning the electric guitar! my fav bands are ptv, mcr, n fob (if u like any of those we are alr friends). i hope 2 make friends on this site!

Report Reply

Reply by Ghastly

posted
updated

Hi, I go by Ghastly online.

Curently 31 years old (he/they) non-binary guy, Im from Portugal. Currently between jobs (my last one was a freelance transcriber, although I some other odd gigs as well).

I like drawing, photography, bird watching horror movies. Currently have gotten into coding as a hobby.

My favorite book I´m currently readings just a bunch of sherlock holmes stories and Lord of the Rings. But favorite author is Neil Gaiman.

Favorite bands include Franz Ferdinand, Oingo Boingo, iDKHOW, the Devil makes Three

Fave movie is the Lost Boys.

Currently playing Elder Scrolls online.

I happen to run a small hobby blog and a personal website as a hobby, also slowly trying to add things to my redbubble store.

And that´s about it, nice to meet you.

Report Reply

Reply by Lord Byron Silverhand

posted

Y'all know me already, sorta. Let me get back to you on all the other stuff when my insect brain can compile coherent answers <3 

Report Reply

Reply by xXferal_emoXx

posted
updated

Hi!! I don't trust anyone here* with my name yet ><; So you can just refer to me with my username or something

I'm in my 20's and becoming the emo my middle school self wished he could be~

My career aspirations are to write some weird shit. Sadly I haven't had the mental capacity to practice lately... that should hopefully change now that I'm back in college...

I like anime, my current fav being Sarazanmai~ >w< It's the first anime I ever bought doujinshi for which is, again, something my middle school self wished he could do

*by here, I mean SpaceHey as a whole. it's nothing personal, don't worry <3

Report Reply

Reply by neon leon

posted

hi i’m leon!! 

i’m 18, and use she/he pronouns 

gender-fluid, only out online for the most part, i lowkey overcompensate by presenting as fem as possible here lol 

very much an east coaster

I’m in my first year of college & an english major- planning on being a teacher! 

my current fav music genres are: alt rock & christian metal (something ab religious guilt makes music hit dif)

currently obsessed with mw2

Report Reply

Reply by gaz ☆

posted

hello everyone! very happy to stumble across this group as i've been wishing for an active 18+ community on here for ages. i miss forums

my name is gaz and i'm a 22 year old student from australia.

i like to dip my toes into a range of creative pursuits including drawing (on paper and digital), tie-dye, kandi, mail art, and sewing, but i'm not very good at sticking to one hobby long term.

aesthetically i have a great love for cheesy, kitschy, silly stuff, vivid rainbow colours, and cats. thanks to the kind sponsorship of my dear friends i have an ever-expanding collection of lenticular (holographic) posters which i treasure.

other things i enjoy include swimming at the beach, dance dance revolution, playing my guitar, musicals, movies, animation, sci-fi, nonfiction, retro technology and internet culture, and costume parties. thinking about the things i love gets me hyped to talk about them, so if we share any interests (and even if we don't) feel free to shoot me a message

Report Reply

Reply by Diistorted

posted

• Name (or alias): Void
  • Age (approximate or exact): 20
  • Gender identification: enby
  • Location (current or original, and for your internet safety, please do not give your exact location!): Romania
  • Career and/or aspirations: becoming an animator
  • Hobbies and interests: drawing, pc gaming, politics, learning about different cultures and beliefs
  • Favorite books, movies, or bands: don t really like any books that much, Spider-verse, Rammstein
  • special details that you want to share: very gay

Report Reply

Reply by LΞV

posted
updated

• I go by Lev which means lion in Russian. I’m a Leo so that’s where I got that from. 
  • In my early 30’s
  • I am female
  • I’m from Kentucky 
  • I inspect fire alarm systems to make sure they work. 
  • I like gaming (PC mostly). I also enjoy knitting, crocheting, painting and hiking.
  • Favorite book is Spilled milk because I can relate to her story. I don’t do much reading but I’m trying to get more in to 
  • I like pickles on my Doritos and crinkle cut fries in my Mac n cheese   

I’m excited about being part of spacehey and getting to know more people! 

Report Reply

Reply by Chi-Chi ♡

posted
updated

Hiiii 50th member woo!

I'm just going by my old online name on here to kinda keep up with the 2000's nostalgia vibe, you can just call me Chi or Chi-Chi (she/they). I'm 33, live in Maryland, and am a problem solver at a warehouse (not glamorous, but it suits me for now). I classify myself as a geek and am into anime, manga, manhwa, and video games. I mainly rewatch old stuff simply because I'm not sure what's good anymore or have trouble finding things that peak my interest at this age. I'm not much of a book reader, half because I have a hard time absorbing the words, half because I need new glasses...I enjoy audiobooks while I'm working and the last book I listened to was I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jeanette McCurdy. My music taste is anything from Lady Gaga to Cardi B, to Linkin Park (just anything I think sounds good, I can't pinpoint a particular genre). 

Report Reply

• Red/Cherry/Jack
  • He/Him
Career: Working a crappy job while I try to get into the comics industry
Hobbies: Comics. Art. Writing. Music.
Favorites: Too many to list. I really like a lot of Go Nagai manga rn. Some of it is weird but Devilman and Cutie Honey are good. I also like a lot of fighting games.

Report Reply

Reply by Leah

posted
updated

My name is Leah. I don't have a nickname. I'm 26 years old and from Victoria, Australia. I still live here too.

I don't have a career nor aspirations but I wanted to work with animals or go into a branch of zoology, Entomology. Entomology is one of my hobbies I suppose, next to gaming on my PC, reading a book that gives me more knowledge or transports me to a beautiful fantasy realm to fan fiction that casts me into a place that I desire with a fictional character, or to a web comic on occasion, then there is music. I like to listen to various genres, but usually bands in the genres of rock, heavy metal, alternative and other similar genres or genres that go hand in hand or overlap, does that make sense?

My favorite books, bands and the like are listed on my profile if your interested in reading that because I'm tired and want to post this before I sleep haha

One fact about me is that I've got a learning difficulty called dyscalculia.

Report Reply

Reply by Valeria

posted

Hi, I'm Valerianovna. ik thats long so you can call me V or Val :)

• I'm 19, 20 soon eek
  • Female
  • I live in rainy England
  • Uni student, primarily in Marketing but i dip into film production sometimes
  • I luv cats, star trek and Barbie movies
  • Super obsessed with my weird little corner of spotify. I have a big ol list on my page of artists, but generally i like breakcore, escape room and hyperpop
  • I would love to chat, IM me anytime for some gossip :3

Report Reply

Reply by envy

posted

Hi! I'm Talia but I go by envy or envybabey online, I am 22 turning 23 in about a week and I'm a woman (she/her). I'm from and live in Vic Australia. I am currently studying visual arts and would call myself an illustrator I hope to do all kinds of creative work in my lifetime! I have a few hobbies and interests usually very hyper-feminine kinds of things like sewing, fashion and cute doll/toy collecting. I enjoy retro shoujo, shoujo and mahou animanga, anything girly tbh, movies I enjoy anything interesting I'm especially interested in classic cinema and old hollywood stuff, as for music I like anything pop and EDM but I'm open to other genres. 

I'm simultaneously child at heart and an old grandma, I just like cute stuff! 

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕰𝖑𝖑𝖊 ⚝

posted

Hi I'm Elle (yes that's real it's just half of my full name) from the East Coast. I'll be officially 30 this spring.
Like most adults, I lost my job due to the pandemic and now I just do all sorts of odd jobs to make money primarily Uber deliveries.
My ultimate goal is to start selling my creations.
My hobbies are mainly researching niche interests, it's how I deal with boredom.
I'm heavy into fantasy stories, my private library is mostly that and college material of all the topics I enjoy. 

I run a resource page for people who are looking for codes/tutorials on how to customize their profiles. You can find my page here

I'm also hoping to start a roleplaying community. 

forest

Report Reply

Reply by WetSock

posted

• My name's Brianna tho a lot of my internet friends call me Sock
  • I'm 23!!
  • I think I deal with gender apathy tbh?? I've never felt the need to identify as anything other than a girl but I'm cool with any pronouns. Most people default to she or they for me.
  • I'm from the US
  • I work retail but I'm making a visual novel and I'd love to make money off indie game development or writing some day. Hopefully I'll get better at what I'm doing because I LOVE story telling and making a visual novel allows me to get really creative with that. It also made me realize that all the technical stuff is really fun too, altho I can only use block coding programs rn.
  • Making my VN is like... my whole life now lol. I also really love the millennium series (I'm halfway through) Offcanny, customwoodburning's live-streams and tamagotchi's, tho the only one I use right now is the tamagotchi smart because it's hard to accidentally kill. Oh yeah, I'm also into fashion.
  • My favorite music ALWAYS changes. Right now I'm really into Whokilledxix and Cupcakke, but some long term favorites are Deftones, PeachPit, Pierce the Veil and Of Mice & Men.
  • Feel free to add me and say hi! I'm not good at starting conversations but if you reach out to me first we can chat. Not looking for a relationship tho (especially with men) so please don't flirt with me. Not trying to sound cocky or anything, I'm just scared of that happening when I try to make new friends lol

• Report Reply

Reply by Alice

posted

Hi everyone! 

I'm Alice. I am 27, live in Georgia, and have two dogs! Their names are Diego and Miah. 

I work at Walmart and I am also a student. I love to paint, play videogames, and sleep. 

Feel free to add me and be a friend! 

Report Reply

Reply by jen

posted

my name is jen, im 19 turning 20 next month. i identify as female (she/her) and i live in the west of europe. im aspiring to be a pilot someday and am currently studying to do so :) 90% of the time you will find me reading or just at work. my favorite books are the ACOTAR series and the FBAA series. I also have been skating since i was 13! <3 feel free to add and message BUT i am in a long term relationship so u will be blocked if any funny moves r made :p

Report Reply

Reply by Jesse

posted

My name is Jesse, I'm 33, and I'm from Tennessee. I play music as a hobby, and I'm a gamer. I'm also into spooky stuff.

Report Reply

Reply by Diana

posted

Hey, what's the word bird? (:

I'm Diana, late 30's (Leo), female/she/her, currently residing between TX⇄WA (in the process of moving), Notary Public & Event Planner. I have a thing for crystals, candles and laughing at things people often tend to be uptight about. Love a good horror film while also being able to indulge in sappy romantic comedies. Music, Memes, TikToks or Youtube videos are always welcome. Want to know anything else feel free to reach out, I'm usually up for a chat. 

Report Reply

Reply by xXFaNcyKeTcHuPXx

posted

Hey! My name is Randall, I'm a 31y.o. Native American M from the PNW. I'm a Peer Counselor at a Treatment Center. I love videogames, Funko pops, drawing anime art, and watching Dimension 20.

Report Reply

Reply by lilithgoreeee

posted

• Name: Lilith
    • Career: subway lol
    • Favorite bands: i really love nine inch nails and black dresses

Report Reply

Reply by Mvrky.mp4

posted

Hello Y'all

• Name: Mark
    • Career: Currently working retail (Hell)
    • Hobbies and Interests: I love gaming and also I LOVE cars
    • Favorite manga: Chainsaw man & Berserk
    Feel Free to add and message :)

Report Reply

Reply by ash

posted
    updated

• Ash
    • i’m 22 yrs old, onto 23 near the end of the year
    • i don’t rlly care what pronouns are used for me so whichever you’d like
    • good old tennessee (usa)
    • currently finishing college, maybe going into the graphic design field or anything that pays the bills
    • i’m into smoking, watching youtube, shows, or movies if it’s with someone, i just like to vibe
    • my favorite books are the percy jackson series, the spin-offs and the the kane chronicles also by the same author as the percy jackson series.
    • feel free to add me, and talk to me, am rlly lonely these days, and if u live near me, we can link up to watch movies n hang or something. love y’all! :)

Report Reply

Reply by luka ♱

posted

hi all :)

name - luka
    age - 23
    gender - male, he/him
    location - massachusetts
    career - i'm still in college, but i'm hoping to go into concept art/game design in the future
    hobbies - i'm a big d&d fan, as well as a huge gamer. i also draw, diy clothes, and play a few instruments
    favs: i'm super into vkei, hardcore, emo, and too many video games + anime to count 

feel free to add me and/or message :)

Report Reply

Reply by ✩°alohi。⋆⸜ 🎧

posted

hola a todos !!

my name is ren

i'm 19, currently living in the states!

i go by she/they

i currently am a band manager, with two bands under my belt. i like to play guitar, i recently realised that i am a huge dnd nerd, and i absoluetly adore all things numetal !!!

Report Reply

Reply by metanoia

posted

• i mostly go by munchkin on places that i use it,, but on other platforms a lot of times i use metanoia so that works too!!
    • 18+
    • enby,, i use they/them pronouns
    • in the u.s.currently working (won't disclose),, but i've been split on becoming a history teacher or working in the medical field somewhere (my first interest was emt)
    • reading, crocheting, gaming 
    • i loved watership down!! i also read some of stephen king and i was into tolkien for a while
    • i have a familial tremor !! i got it from my mom and she got it from her mom,, not very strange or something but people always get concerned when they see my hands shake constantly. and my hands are also very cold all the time!! people love me when they're overheating n such lol 

Report Reply

Reply by Sardonic The Hedgehog

posted

• Name: there are those who call me...Tim?
    • Gender identification: Don't shoot, I'm a man.
    • Location (current or original, and for your internet safety, please do not give your exact location!): at my desk.
    • Career and/or aspirations: the stuntman thing didn't work out so I'm here at a desk.
    • Hobbies and interests: building, breaking, repairing, being in the sun as often as possible, except when it's too hot, in which case it's nice to be in the shade
    • Favorite books, movies, or bands: nothing really came to mind immediately but somewhere in the depths of my psyche I think I found "Super Troopers". It's a forgettable movie that's stupid and pointless, but I laugh at it every time I watch it. I'm mentally cheap like that I guess
    • special details that you want to share: I'm so full of contempt for the system that it's probably best that I just become a roving ne'er-do-well bandit, living off of the land and discarded tacos. I don't want to go to the office party--the best thing that can happen at one is a drunken injury. I don't want to buy a new car with a full HUD in place of a simple set of buttons for the radio. All I want out of life is peace, quiet, and some tacos. And just take it easy on the tacos. Little meat, little cheese, little toppings--and that's it. If you have to dump a half a thing of sour cream on top, your taco sucks. Learn to cook a taco like a man. Beef and cheese and maybe some pico de gallo on a hard tortilla. The simple things in life are the best and that goes for tacos. I have spoken.

Report Reply

Reply by Renee

posted

heyyy, my names renee, im 18 and im just a meatball. 

i really like classic films and my favorite actor/actresses of that era are joan crawford and bette davis. i always like to chat and make new friends lol

Report Reply

Reply by Tigerlily

posted

Hiii 🖐️ names Tina (36F) from Florida but moving to the north soon 🧊 My job is in IT, work as a BA technical analyst but my passions are restoration work. I love to bring old things back to life, with all mediums (glass, metal, wood) and currently learning how to widdle/carve. As for my favorite movies, books & bands, I am eclectic and love a little bit of a lot of things. Blame it on the ADHD. I know a lot of random facts and know how to do a lot of random things. Learning is my greatest passion and I follow the dopamine where every it may lead. 

Report Reply

Reply by ICRAVEDEATH

posted

Hi :) i'm 19 and a metalhead who lives in NYC ( i also like punk music ) i'm just looking for people to talk to n' stuff

Report Reply

Reply by 3m0k1nG

posted

Aloha 🔆

I am Eli. 

36 male from south jersey.

I love photography and have a page on Vero. I also love music. I listen to music from all over the world and I make videos about music trivia and more on my TikTok page. 

I'm a down to earth empath and have been told I'm a real life teddy bear with a beard. Anyone into music, art, photography, world cultures hmu! 

Atm I'm going thru hardship so I'm happy to have found Spacehey it reminds me of good times in the past on Myspace. I hope you all have a great day! 

Report Reply

Reply by Capt. Cosmo

posted

Hola! I am Capt. Cosmo the man from the third dimension! I am 41 years young, I hail from the city of Pittsburgh, I have a partner and children who I am very proud of, my interests include books, music, tattoos, concerts, and culture. I've often been told I give great hugs! I am also a karaoke maniac and all around awesome dude! Friend me today!

Report Reply

Reply by Denice

posted

Hey, I’m Denice and I’m 38. Born and raised in Southern California. I’m married and have 2 kids and 2 fur babies. I love to color, it helps with anxiety. I suffer with chronic pain due to endometriosis and I used weed to help me manage my pain. 

Report Reply

Reply by Belladonna

posted

Hello everyone! There looks like there are a lot of cool people here!

My stage name is Belladonna, maybe when I feel more comfortable, I'll share my name with you, but we'll see. I am 25 and go by She/her pronouns, from the UK. 

I'm an aspiring singer and currently have one single out. I have way too many hobbies, but reading, writing, and sewing are probably my go-to. I love music so much and am always happy to find new bands and talk about music. My favourite bands are The Cure, Cerulean Veins, Ghost, The damned, Fall out boy... Honestly, there are way too many. I'm currently reading The Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice, and my favourite book at the moment is Fairy Tale by Stephen King. My favourite movie has to be The Exorcist, I don't even know how many time's I've watched it XD

Report Reply

Reply by GO AWAY

posted
    updated

Name- Grace 

Age- Nearly 30 

Gender identification- F 

Location-FL 

Career- Librarian 

Hobbies and interests-  Reading, watching hockey (Detroit Red Wings), going to see live local cover bands 

Favorite books, movies, or bands- 
     The Bronze Horseman trilogy by Paullina Simons is my favorite book series. Greta Van Fleet is my favorite band at the moment. 

Report Reply

Reply by Quartz

posted

Hey I'm Quartz, I'm in my late 20s. I'm a genderqueer woman and use she/they. I live in the United States. I'm currently a community college student. I like art, crystals, music, plushies, old web aesthetics, and goth/emo/punk aesthetics. See my profile for more.

Report Reply

Reply by Brandon☪Hoyt

posted

Hi!
    My name is Brandon. I'm from Superior, Wisconsin but I currently live in Florida.
    I'm a pretty laid back guy with a funny and twisted sense of humor. Bored and looking for random conversation with Non-creepy-psycho-stalker-scammers.
    I was most definitely a MySpace whore! Fun times gone and passed but I still love the way MySpace was set up and really do hope SpaceHey spreads in popularity like wildfire!
    I spend a lot of time on Telegram so if anybody wants to hit me up there...
    My telegram account is:
    @TheProvingGround

Report Reply

Reply by Melo

posted

Hi my name is melo and i am 21 I am male and i am from Portugal. Right now i am working in retail but i am graduated from Restaurant course school ( i dont know if thats how you call it in english sorry), My hobbies are playing final fantasy xiv. I dont have any favourite book neither movie or band (i genuinely am open to watch/listen/read anything that i am recommended) but i do have some favorite games like omori and ffxiv (as previously mentioned). nice to meet you <3

Report Reply