« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

My experiences as a retired ghost hunter!

I started a blog series on my page that dives into some of my most spooky stories! I kinda fell off on posting regularly but im back on SpaceHey bc this community is damn rad! Some tales go far back before i got into the paranormal & others while i was still actively investigating. Sofar, ive got 2 entrys & those took place in my time when i was still super down on my luck, as a young walmart employee. These stories are true recounts & some of them gave me PTSD so it can be emotionally taxing to tell these but im hoping by getting these out there, helps bring long term relief. 

I want to be clear that i'm still currently retired from the paranormal so please refrain from messaging me, looking for help...as there are likely paranormal groups in your area, eager to provide help or answers to you. Thanks for reading & if you enjoy my tales, be sure to leave me some kudos on those blog posts!!

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by SUMAN SUMAN!!🎀

posted

hold on, is that a mellow mushroom shirt? that’s my fav pizza place!

Report Reply

Reply by Stoney Sills

posted

Yes indeed! I worked 2 years for before quitting on easter this year lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Val

posted

that's so cool, thank you for speaking about your experiences!

Report Reply

Reply by Akiii

posted

Woah! That's really cool, sounds like you've had quite the fun huh? I can't wait for more of these stories! (๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و

Report Reply

Reply by Stoney Sills

posted

I've been slack but more are otw, thanks yall!!

Report Reply