« Back to the Deranged SpaceHey Gamers Forum

PC game recommendations?

I'm looking for good pc games.
My favorites are usually FPS, like Ultrakill or Borderlands, non-turn based RPGs and practically everything that has fast and fun combat. I also like Inscryption and Maneater. I'm open to anything tho, as long as it isn't a visual novel or a puzzle game, those are too slow for me.
I also really like those Puppet Combo-eque horror games, but I'd prefer something with more then 1-2 hours of playtime.
Btw I have a really shitty Windows 10 laptop so pls don't recommend any games that require stronger PCs, thanks.

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by saddness95

posted

was gona rec FAITH but that might be too puzzly 

Report Reply

Reply by Elliejojo

posted

Killing Floor 1 is a great survival co-op FPS with a really satisfying gameplay loop. highly recommend for ya since it's required specs are extremely low. You might get lucky and find a good few servers still active or you can hook up with some buddies!

Most of the soundtrack is killer as well, definitely recommend for your situation.

Report Reply

Reply by GENOSAD

posted

If you're looking for an FPS that can be played on a low-end laptop, then I would say the Half-Life games are perfect. Otherwise, Hotline Miami 1+2 are really good action games that are actually on sale for super low prices right now.

Report Reply

Reply by Tokem

posted

Apex Legend is a fun, fast paced fps game and its free. You only start with a few characters but the rest can be unlocked fairly quickly without spending real cash. 

Report Reply

Reply by Toochi

posted

Cry Of Fear. (ITs spooky but free, If You Have Steam.)

Report Reply