« Games Forum

Game Suggestions

Posted by 🍉☆maaurn☆🍉

posted
updated

Forum: Games

suggest a game using the example format below! :)

1. Hi, I'm _____! A game I suggest is _____, which is a _____ (genre) game. It's great for  ______ and  _______. (INSERT AN IMAGE OF GAMEPLAY)

2. Hey there! A game I find fun/cool/(other) is ________, it's a _____ (genre) game. It's a multi-player/solo game and great for _______. (INSERT AN IMAGE OF GAMEPLAY)

Or do whatever you want! These are just some ideas so we understand a few principles.

• The name of the game
  • A picture from the game
  • The idea of it
  • The challenge that is given by the game
  • The fun of it all
  • The reason why we should play it!

Have fun suggesting games to others, whether it's horror, roleplaying, or adventure.

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 🍉☆maaurn☆🍉

posted
updated

Hi, I'm maaurn! A game I suggest is Silent Hill 2which is a horror game. It's great for thrill-seeking and survival game lovers, and even adventurers.

gameplay image

Includes shooting, 3rd-person survival. Go ahead and search this on your browser to learn more.

Report Reply

Reply by Billy

posted

Just play RuneScape it’s fun

Report Reply

Reply by Dolotorio

posted
updated

Hi, I'm maaurn! A game I suggest is Dragon Quest Rocket Slimewhich is a top down adventure game. It's great for chaos and planning.

Rocket

Report Reply

Reply by 🍉☆maaurn☆🍉

posted

My bad yall. I updated the Forum Bio to state that you are not saying "Hi I'm maaurn"! Thats supposed to be your name. I am dreadfully sorry, haha!

Report Reply

Reply by l8n1t3

posted

Hi, I'm l8n1t3 ! A game I suggest is Deus Exwhich is an immersive sim/action rpg (genre) game. It's great for  everyone and  also everyone.

A screenshot of Deus Ex

Report Reply

Reply by l8n1t3

posted

Hi, I'm l8n1t3 ! A game I suggest is Deus Exwhich is an immersive sim/action rpg (genre) game. It's great for  everyone and  also everyone.

A screenshot of Deus Ex

Report Reply

Reply by IrisWalters

posted
updated

These are all my favorite childhood games that I often played, I downloaded play store en apk those games on Gameyolo here to provide everyone with great apk applications and games.

Report Reply