« Back to the LGBT+ Group Forum

complex-gender/zexual-orientation-identity unite!!

Posted by thea

posted

Forum: LGBT+ Group Group

when i describe my gender, i am: non-binary, genderfluid, pangender, and i have xenogenders!

my romantic orientation is abroromantic, demiroamtic, and panromantic!

my sexual orientation is abrosexual, demisexual, and bisexual! 

and i'm polyamorous! 

my pronouns are they/fae/he/she + neopronouns!

remember! 

Complexity is not the issue!!!

there's absolutely nothing wrong with having multiple or even "conflicting" labels, because every person's identity is completely unique, so labels are helpful to describe our experiences :) 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by CarnivalChimera

posted

Hello there!!! I've got some complex gender and sexuality going on lol

I use it/its and I'm androgyne, I also use the terms queer and transsexual for myself

I pair queer with aroace-spec bc it's hard to pin down

Report Reply

Reply by frankie x3

posted
updated

yooooo word

at the end of the day i just call myself queer/homo and transsexual (/transgender, i use both terms) man but if i were to really get into it

im nonbinary/genderfluid and the genders that are encompassed within that label are man, woman, bigender (both man & woman simultaneously), & agender). im dfab and currently a few months on testosterone which im loving. i havent decided if i just want a breast reduction or if im going to get full top surgery, we'll see lol

im also abrosexual! i mostly fluctuate between being a gay man and bisexual but there are periods of time when i identify strictly with womanhood and lesbianism 

i use any pronnouns including neopronouns and it/its pronouns but i tend to use he/they most. my favorite neopronouns are moon/moons/moonself :3

im also polyamorous! but at the moment my relationship is monogamous

conflicting complicated queer identities rise !

Report Reply