« Back to the Mixtape Exchange Forum

Round 0- getting to know you! And Hello new members! [pinned]

Here's a theme I thought I would start as a permanent ongoing theme as to provide a means of people both new and old to the group to introduce themselves, and help get to know each other. 

Here, post a reply telling us who you are, where you're from (optional), your birth year (optional), you're all time favorite album, what to you makes for a good mixtape, and a playlist of your all time top ten songs! 

This is a permanent ongoing theme, so there's no deadline! And if you're new to the group, this is the place to say hello!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Neo

posted

Hello! My name is Neo. I'm a Y2K baby from the Southwestern USA. I'm the host of a plural system, which means this account is shared with other people who take over my body from time to time. It's not as weird as it sounds.

I don't know what makes a good mixtape to me, it's just full of songs I like. For character-themed mixes I like the songs to match thematically and lyrically, but in general I like playlists with a cohesive sound, even if the genres and meanings get a little bit mixed.

Report Reply