« Back to the 420cuties Forum

why do ppl hate on silicone pieces

Posted by Handsumm

posted

Forum: 420cuties Group

like damn I be droppin my shit...let me live lmfao

are you guys super into glass pieces and bongs? 

anyway add me if you want im super chill and nice

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ₴₭ɄⱠⱠ

posted

I have silicone pieces myself personally,glass or silicone I smoke it. let’s be friends.

Report Reply

Reply by BEZKIDT

posted

I personally just like glass more cuz its nice and see through but its not like i HATE silicone pieces 

Report Reply

Reply by Stardawg

posted

personally i prefer glass but silicone hate is wrong lol its perfect for travel. Not everybody wants to deal with a broken bong on the road or giving a bowl to somebody only for them to clumsily drop the bong. 

Report Reply

Reply by shishkaberry

posted

The only thing I don't like about silicone is that it will get stained eventually and you can't get it out. The silicone seems to like to pull oil through itself. I had a roll-uh-bowl for 2 years and I had to throw it out because it was so gross.

Never leave dabs in silicone for long periods of time, people have left containers in drawers to come back and find the container stuck to the bottom with oil that leeched through it. I have a nectar collector attachment for my dab rig w a silicone dish that is permanently sticky on the outside from the resin in it leaking through. 

Silicone - good for bongs, bad for storage. 

Report Reply

Reply by ✨Mary Jane✨

posted

I had a silicone nectar collector and I stopped using it for a while bc I got a new e-rig. I was going to whip it back out just for funsies and as soon as I touched it the whole outside was sticky. I thought I was tripping for a minute like it was inside out but that’s impossible lol. 

I loved it when it was new though. My fiancé bought it for me bc I’m clumsy and was worried abt me breaking my glass pieces lol. 

I haven’t gotten another one- at least not yet. I’m sure I will though

Report Reply

Reply by underwater

posted

silicone has a weird taste in bongs for me, no opinion on silicone handpipes tho.

Report Reply

Reply by mayormunchie

posted

After losing 2 glass bings in a row to my dogs tail, i went silicone. It gets the job done lmao 

Report Reply