« Travel and Places Forum

When do you pack for a trip?

Currently debating with friends. How early is too early to pack?

Around the web, some folks are saying 2.5 months ahead of time is normal. As a night-before packer typically, I'm trying to get betterโ€”but give me a reasonable timeframe, lmao.

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

like the morning before or two nights before

Report Reply

Reply by Harryjoinspente12

posted

For longer travels (a week or more), generally speaking, begin your packing process a few weeks to a month in advance to allow yourself enough time. This offers you enough time to compile a list of the items you'll need, organize everything, and pack everything without having to have fun at the last minute clock here

Report Reply

Reply by Franklin

posted

Three weeks ago, I visited Dubai and I'm excited to share my experience. I packed a week before leaving, and everything went smoothly. Packing time varies depending on your trip and circumstances. In my case, I went for a week to engage in outdoor activities in Dubai. Therefore, it took me a week to pack essentials for activities like dune buggy rides in Dubai's desert safari.Which i booked two weeks before my trip from Dune Buggy Dubai.I had to ensure I packed all the necessary items related to this activity for a seamless experience.

Report Reply