« Travel and Places Forum

When do you pack for a trip?

Currently debating with friends. How early is too early to pack?

Around the web, some folks are saying 2.5 months ahead of time is normal. As a night-before packer typically, I'm trying to get betterโ€”but give me a reasonable timeframe, lmao.

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by FoxHodgess

posted

I can relate to being a night-before-packer, but I've definitely learned the hard way that it's not always the best strategy.

Report Reply

like the morning before or two nights before

Report Reply

Reply by Harryjoinspente12

posted

For longer travels (a week or more), generally speaking, begin your packing process a few weeks to a month in advance to allow yourself enough time. This offers you enough time to compile a list of the items you'll need, organize everything, and pack everything without having to have fun at the last minute clock here

Report Reply

Reply by gossi123

posted

When preparing for a trip, it's advisable to begin packing a few days prior to your departure. This allows you to organize your belongings and ensure you haven't forgotten anything important. Additionally, if you require taxi or traveling services during your trip, it's a good idea to arrange those well in advance to ensure a smooth journey.

Report Reply

Reply by Shamshad Ali

posted

I typically pack a day or two before my trip. Packing earlier helps manage last-minute tasks while ensuring essentials are in place. It also allows time for any necessary purchases and minimizes the chance of forgetting crucial items.ย ย taxi near me

Report Reply