« SpaceHey Forum

does anyone come on here?

Posted by bella

posted

Forum: SpaceHey

like don’t get me wrong but I feel like this website could be better yk? Is anyone active that much? Have you forgotten this website at some point? I feel like spacehey could be promoted more so more people come to the website, especially since 2000s style websites are trendy at the moment and have been for a while and there’s some people who don’t know this  exists. I hope spacehey can thrive more and that more people are active!!

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by NosyCat

posted

I did leave for a while earlier this year. Been less active these days again for different reasons. There are lots of little issues with the site that keep people from doing more with it. Wrote a blog post about it just days ago. But mostly, nostalgia isn't enough. The site needs to mean something today. And that doesn't seem to be the case.

Report Reply

Reply by Mary Rogers

posted

I feel like because it's so 2003 that it would have run on dialup + the fact that it has to use other sites to advertise itself mainly is the problem.

It's cute, I appreciate utilizing it for Random Thinking, but if it's not careful it could go the way of how Limited Too's rebrand went. 

Horribly, horribly wrong. 

Report Reply