« Music Forum

what band/artist introduced you to music?

Posted by becca

posted

Forum: Music

ive always liked music but i didnt really become a fan of it until the first lockdown where I discovered my chemical romance and cavetown. my music taste is very different now but a lot of respect goes to those names for getting me into this (though i did carve an MCR pumpkin for halloween)

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by julianna

posted

i am not proud to say that panic at the disco were the pioneers of my music taste, i still listen to the first 3 albums sometimes as a reminder of my roots LMAO. i listen to real emo bands now but they did help my beginning into the "alternative" scene

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by E. NYGMA

posted

i think jt was Mister Misery, i don't rly remember properly

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by keira <33

posted

well my parents listen to ALOT of music and honestly, the butterfly effect shaped my music taste alot since they used to play it all of the time (still do) and another band that shaped my music taste and made me fall inlove with music is my chemical romance, i dont think i could adore any band as much as i do with mcr. my parents were also big listeners of them, and they shaped my taste so so so much.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by adam

posted

the basis of my music taste is practically all of this eighties goth stuff my friend showed me at the beginning of this year. siouxsie and the banshees, bauhaus, joy division, depeche mode. there's more, but i can't really think of them.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Akira☆

posted
updated

Daft punk ,I miss them...

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by julian

posted

The Beatles, it's what got me into music in the first place. Probably a basic answer but they're special to me.

Permalink Report Reply