« Back to the mcr fans!!!! Forum

Fav return era look for gerard??

cheerard will forever be an iconic historic event but nurse gee has my whOLE HEART

Report Topic

18 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by slimyratboy

posted
updated

Personally I like cheerleader Gerard with a flamethrower.(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

Report Reply

Reply by Vamppity

posted

Nurse Gee, Cheerleader Gee, and Ghost Gee!

Report Reply

Reply by xxwolfiexx

posted

LOVE LOVE LOVE cheerleader gerard and pool boy gerard!! but sparkly gold suit gerard is underrated imo

Report Reply

Reply by tobycumbeast

posted

NURSE !!! The nurse ! Nurse was my favorite if you couldn't tell lol

I swear it changed my brain chemistry it was just so amazing

Report Reply

Reply by Frank!

posted

Nurse gee of ghost gee

Report Reply

Reply by isofstar

posted

POOL BOY GERARD WAS THE BEST ONE FOR ME!!! I also love ghost Gerard ^^

Report Reply

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

i want nurse gerard to give me all my vaccines from now on and do my bloodwork too...!

Report Reply

Reply by Mikael

posted

I really like cat Gerard and Gerard's Joan of Arc costume 

Tho like all of the outfits were pretty awesome X]

Report Reply

Reply by Coffin_of_lies

posted

(Miniskirt) Secretary Gerard holds a special place in my heart because I saw it live but its got to be cheerleader gerard. 

Report Reply

Reply by Bunni

posted

gotta love cheer Gerard since it made such big news on tumblr that it introduced me to MCR :] I even have a version of the dress that I made, Nurse Way is second, and the black short shorts is a very close third 

Report Reply

Reply by tori <3

posted

Idk if its biased cause It was the night I was there but secretary Gerard kinda was the coolest thing ever

Report Reply

Reply by madi

posted

might be biased bc I saw it w my own 2 eyeballs but definitely count dracula Gerard

Report Reply

Reply by Axe x3

posted

Nurse or vampire definitely I loved those outfits and they also had this one button up shirt that I thought was really good idk y I just rlly like button up shirts it’s we

Report Reply

Reply by emopunchingbag

posted

i am absolutely in love with cheerleader gee. its such an iconic and gorgeous look. i also really like the joan of arc gee (i think that what that one is called) he is so mommy and it was a look like nothing i have seen before. and of course, nurse gee. he looked so cute and i adore his hair with the look. theres another pne where he looks like my mom, its so sassy i just dont know what its called tho :')

all in all, i cant pick. i dont even have a favorite era of gerard in general. he is just to beautiful.

Report Reply

Reply by ryryro

posted

nurse! orrr the look with the cropped red shirt, there's something about it that i just adore. he looks so pretty. or teacher gee, i can't pick

Report Reply

Reply by Mikael

posted

Tbh 2018-2019 is probably my favorite Gerard era 

He kind of looks like some kind of woodland creature/pos

Also it’s quite nice seeing him looking more like himself and more chubby especially because I've heard that he was struggling with eating during Danger Days

Report Reply

Reply by ✰Jay✰

posted

Definitely the ghost secretary, he looked georgous!!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by taylrgrm

posted

def nurse gerard and also the one where he had like white contacts in idk what that looks called but it got me acting up

Report Reply